Dont Buy Adr From Faken

micbarpia

OK guys, i bought adr for the first time and i dont know exaclty whos fault is that but this from fAkeN working by only half time, rest of time is me askin on skype for help and listening for stupid answer all the time like: server? will be working in 2 days. After 2 days same question but he got history of conversation so its stupid. and bot not working ..... 

SO BE CAREFULL, its only 11euro but still WHAT A UNPROFFESIONAL...

•  

OK guys, i bought adr for the first time and i dont know exaclty whos fault is that but this from fAkeN working by only half time, rest of time is me askin on skype for help and listening for stupid answer all the time like: server? will be working in 2 days. After 2 days same question but he got history of conversation so its stupid. and bot not working ..... 

SO BE CAREFULL, its only 11euro but still WHAT A UNPROFFESIONAL...

•  
Did you ask about update? Cause every x days catsguard blocks adrenaline and then adrenaline staff have to update the bot you have to take the update from him or from adrenaline update button.

Did you ask about update? Cause every x days catsguard blocks adrenaline and then adrenaline staff have to update the bot you have to take the update from him or from adrenaline update button.

catsguard block adr ? oh gosh,

anyway faken keys was working everytime, idk where is your problemos 

i know him 3y, he is trusted. 

Edited by AchYlek

catsguard block adr ? oh gosh,

anyway faken keys was working everytime, idk where is your problemos 

i know him 3y, he is trusted. 

my wrong SmartGuard :P not catsguard

Edited by Reborn12

well thread name "Dont Buy Adr From Faken" and this

make me laugh xd what can i say if smart guard got update then its not seller fault

if he advertising that adr will work 99% server and max after 2 days will be done new updates and later its not working 1 week...? rly whos fault is this? HIS ? or maybe ppl who sell this to him? i dont care... he is selling smth which should work as he advertise... and he fails so that s why thread is here... for ppl who consider buying from him... i said" i dont knowexaclty is it his fault or maybe adr developer..." i dont care... just want to ppl know what happend and so they can think about is it worth... thats it

if he advertising that adr will work 99% server and max after 2 days will be done new updates and later its not working 1 week...? rly whos fault is this? HIS ? or maybe ppl who sell this to him? i dont care... he is selling smth which should work as he advertise... and he fails so that s why thread is here... for ppl who consider buying from him... i said" i dont knowexaclty is it his fault or maybe adr developer..." i dont care... just want to ppl know what happend and so they can think about is it worth... thats it

even u buy from other seller, or even from official sellers, u still get same problem, so blame seller that he fault if adr doesnt work, when developers need time to fix it, its just funny xd

i feel sorry for faken (and others sellers), i just can imagine how many retards write to him xd

private bot = best bot

Anyway,SmartGuard always tries to block adr and adr tries to bypass it.I have no idea how is that possible anyway (Did they bypass it 100 times or what?).

Instead of supporting those,get a private bot and gg.They wont block it coz that needs too much time spend

Edited by bravetobe

private bot = best bot

Anyway,SmartGuard always tries to block adr and adr tries to bypass it.I have no idea how is that possible anyway (Did they bypass it 100 times or what?).

Instead of supporting those,get a private bot and gg.They wont block it coz that needs too much time spend

for sure adr = smartguard ;D and they did mucho money for it