WoW Moderators for MXC (by Maxtor)

Maxtor

Please suggest new wow moderators. I have fix permissions for mods and now we are ready.

I will consider mxc's stuff votes more than members...

as i see in world of warcraft sections there is not as much traffic as in Lineage II Sections

so you don't need many moderators maybe 2 (max)

anyway Hackz0r is an active member in wow sections he share many good thing and i suggest him

and the second person is darkywizard7 he do a great job too

That's from me

Good Luck ;)

Well I Suggest Hackz0r Too..

But , I Dont See Anyone "Cares" About Wow..

( I Think So.. )

Most People Are Here For L2 And CS..

Correct Me If Im Wrong..

Anyway

My Vote Goes To Hackz0r

P.S: Welcome Back Maxtor xD

Changes are going to be only for wow moderators? The other staff will stay as it is right now?

Ok I suggest darkywizard7 as HaCkz0r deserves more than this.He deserves to be golden member and have access everywhere.He's active and he helps the forum.He has to stay as he is now.

IMO.

Darkywizard7 and Thelasthero both know how to WoW , but they are not active.

From Current members, Webm0nster , gropacas and HaCkz0r  are the only ones who are capable of being WoW mods.

Also Anath3ma, if he improves his English and behaviour a bit.

i think that Webm0nster and HaCkz0r should be very good as wow moderator! especially Webm0nster who this period of time is very active and has many guides and misc. post at wow section!! GZ for every1 in wow section! :)

Thank you everyone for supporting me trough all this time, i promise i will do my best as a WoW section's moderator.

good job , nice to see you as wow mod hackz0r :)

Holy w00t O.o Well ty For the gold ^^ and i was woundering maxtor why darkywizard7 is wow mod :P dissapear loo0o0ong time ago [i think he dont diserv it] and yhea why not gropacas and haCkz0r they are good in that zone ^^

GZ Boys =)