My Cpa Earnings 1-31 July (Who Can Beat It ?)

Karasu_

You try to use book knowledge against me to look cooler but that's just a pointless fact.

Why would you shout your stuff on random forums where nobody knows who is Karasu ? 

And is secret anyway. Nobody knows me in real life so i dont care bragging here. Nobody will shoot me for making x20 more money than him

Oh by the way Elfocrash.

I have never read guides or ebooks. All are BS or Outdated

I have worked my own methods/tests/experiments etc.

150k per hour gw2QrwH.png

just check your shelf for a minute, you showoff your income into a forum

to achieve what? embrace your ego?

think about it for a second, how pathetic someone must be in order to do that? xDDD

its hilarious dude

Mate he thinks that even one of us actually believes that shit. Hahahaha

just check your shelf for a minute, you showoff your income into a forum

to achieve what? embrace your ego?

think about it for a second, how pathetic someone must be in order to do that? xDDD

its hilarious dude

Why u even believe it? Its fake or the platform he work on as elfo said wont give him more than 5 euro :D

gw2QrwH.png

I can make easily 200euro in 1 hour from 1 model but this because i STUDIED on them, i raped my eyes my brain everything..

but i dont come on maxc to say it " hey look assholes i made 200 euro in 1 hour ".

This guy want us to believe that he can make 30.000 per day while sit and do nothing :3

Edited by AccessDenied

i dont care if he makes 50trillions per hour even if he does good for him

BUT HOW PATHETIC HE MUST BE In order to post it. give me a number pls from scale 1 to 100

You can say bullshits like "it's fake" however you want. 

I enjoy my money while i dont care about what others has to say. I discarded most of real life friends as well and i definitely don't show off in real life (that's just looking for trouble's).

You can believe that i make 5k$ a month or not, i dont give a damn. I have already showed you the screenshoot and you can see that all statistics are 100% accurate (noone is dumb enough to waste 1 hour to edit a screenshoot and make all the procent 100% accurate)

i GUESS you're just mad. bwahaha

i dont care if he makes 50trillions per hour even if he does good for him

BUT HOW PATHETIC HE MUST BE In order to post it. give me a number pls from scale 1 to 100

[gr] klassiko fapopaido pou thelei ta pitsirikia na ton exoun theo. Gemato einai to forum apo tetoia.

If making money was so easy no one would be working. We would all be nolife scrubs like Karatsu.

True, i would be out with my love justice and eat our money in lambo gallardo >.>

You can say bullshits like "it's fake" however you want. 

I enjoy my money while i dont care about what others has to say. I discarded most of real life friends as well and i definitely don't show off in real life (that's just looking for trouble's).

You can believe that i make 5k$ a month or not, i dont give a damn. I have already showed you the screenshoot and you can see that all statistics are 100% accurate (noone is dumb enough to waste 1 hour to edit a screenshoot and make all the procent 100% accurate)

i GUESS you're just mad. bwahaha

I'm sure i could SIN you right now, but im tired..

since you no care, why you post here

gw2QrwH.png

Edited by AccessDenied

Yes i am a scrub that's making 5k$ monthly income without doing anything (it's all 100% autopilot)

How bullshit is that? 

100%

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Only people with low intelligence work as slaves and can't find the key of succes "like Karasu".

guess that makes me a savant/genius huh?

Edited by Karasu_

You are right.

My skill was to find a easy way to make money and i succeed, not everyone can do it. Otherwise explain why so many people are still works their ass off for 200-300 bucks in 2nd world country's? (because they don't have a brain for such strategy's).

NOT ANYONE CAN DO IT

However i have my share of other gifts as well, this is not my only skill in real life you know...

Edited by Karasu_

You are right.

My skill was to find a easy way to make money and i succeed, not everyone can do it. Otherwise explain why so many people are still works their ass off for 200-300 bucks in 2nd world country's? (because they don't have a brain for such strategy's).

NOT ANYONE CAN DO IT

My IQ is instantly higher than yours since it can handle software like this:

8xTEM35.jpg

A tip to know, i would never try to find a fast way to earn money like you did in other forums because im LAZY while you're not. But if you read a bit you will get surprized by the fact that lazy people are the smart one.

Also you say that you don't care but yet i see you do since u came here and post.

So until now all things you said is failure. Also i would never believe troll from Romania that he make 50.000 euros and he even login in a forum to write it.

So no im sorry. 

Oh and speaking of knowledge

iosQmiw.jpg

Thats the books i read.. do you know what book is? .. nah i guess.. cause you try find ways to make 50.000 per hour i mean per second 

Edited by AccessDenied

Btw in case someone wants to become a millionaire in the foreseeable future here is the site he is using http://www.cpagrip.com/

Took me 5 minutes to find. Can i become a cool guy like you Karasu?

No you useless low IQ, you cant hit a button and earn 0.05$ for each click. It need skills something u dont have.