My Cpa Earnings 1-31 July (Who Can Beat It ?)

Karasu_

I will be very happy if minimum wage here is 500$ since my salary is ,,good'' 399$ for the standarts in this fucked up country :(

We simply have such low standards in our country. You can't calculate it like that. Sure thing, when you do so, it's facked up, you do the same shit as other ppl in Germany, UK and you get like /4 amount of money they get, when you calculate it to euros. :P

I will tell only one think..use balls for work and knowledge will come from alone :p

Internet money its easy but you have to do only with one pc or mobile...

Thats not a true world.

We simply have such low standards in our country. You can't calculate it like that. Sure thing, when you do so, it's facked up, you do the same shit as other ppl in Germany, UK and you get like /4 amount of money they get, when you calculate it to euros. :P

The problem is the standard isn't low enough for those salary's.. As i said my monthly salary is pure 700 BGN and 1 ticked for the subway is 2 BGN.. Calculated for 22 work day's 1 ticket to go to work and 1 to go home is 4 BGN daily only for tickets which x22 work days is 88 BGN only for transport.. the rest 600+ i give for food, smokes and electricity taxes and shits and what do I get? Can't even afford to buy new monitor for my PC and using my work station for gaming lel ;x

Most people haven't realised that in today's world,in most countries,you live to work instead of work to live.

55963398.jpg

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Most people haven't realised that in today's world,in most countries,you live to work instead of work to live.

55963398.jpg

In here it's more like : You work to live and live to work..

55963398.jpg

Thats true like in Germany is a fucking shit im working more than 10 hours every day and im paying my home and my storm the half from my earnings in one day.. :p

Y'all niggas need to keep looking for a work that doesn't make you hate yourself.

What's the fucking point of getting paid $100k a year if literally 1/3 of your life (sometimes even 1/2 and if you have to take work at home) you spend in stress, just for the sake of buying things that you don't need to impress people you don't even like in a first place.

I may sound like a hypocrite since I'm enrolled in economical college, which means right now I'm aiming at exactly that type of work I described above, but sure as fuck the way I see it right now I'd probably rather do gardening or some shit for minimum wage, should it mean I live 1/3 longer, not being stressed out whole weekend about what expects me on Monday morning.

You guys act like there's just one job you can have and that's the end of the deal. How old are you? I bet most of you are in 20s, early 30s top. If you're not from US there's a good chance you can study any public college for free. You're young, you can try new job interviews every day. If there aren't good enough position in your city, try in another. And if there's nothing you can do in your country, most of you can speak basic english which is already a huge advantage to many other people coming to work in US or UK. And trust me you'll git gud with the language pretty quickly.

Just don't settle if you're not happy.

1/3 of life - everyone working 8h/day waste it :p

Sure thing. But you know, working in another country not always bring pros. I prefer to work for average wage in my country, have friends and family by my side rather than being a 'slave' in another country and get few bucks more.

1/3 of life - everyone working 8h/day waste it :P

Sure thing. But you know, working in another country not always bring pros. I prefer to work for average wage in my country, have friends and family by my side rather than being a 'slave' in another country and get few bucks more.

but moving to a country with better social standards,far more educated people and higher salary,will be a better place to make a family of your own instead of a 3rd world pisshole country of eastern Europe.Id rather suffer a decade in a modest place trying to stand,than an lifetime of complain and misery in my bordello country.

Yeah, ofc. But if you don't find a good job in another country, there is no point to do that. Everything depends on what you are capable of, what sort of job you are looking for.

For example, if I would go to Germany and work there, I would have "similar" salary to what I do have here, in my country and if I exchange it to my currency, it's *4. Then it's a lot, a big difference. But living there on daily basis, won't create a big difference. I am not a type of 'money hungry guy' and I can afford many things, so I prefer to stay here where I am with semi good job and salary (average) :P

I could go 'somewhere' for a year, two, three, then come back and I have money to build my house. Many people do like that. But while I have a 'good' job and I can't complain that much, I won't risk that I lose the job and I fail hard aboard and come back with hand in my ass - many ppl did. If shit happens in future, sure thing, nothing to lose so I can change country :D

Edited by SweeTs