god [L2J] L2 United

L2united

server has lameaguard, yes new bot system like adrenaline works, as future updates server will have smart-guard, but for now GM team manually jail the bots, you say is a bad server because you receive jail/ban for bot, you can always go to a server with smart-guard and play.

About the donators, check the facebook event... like+share = 20 DC... enchant is super easy I see ppl with +14, so server is well balanced in all ways.

Edited by L2united

Guys, dont go to this piece of shits and neither to any server from this admin ->   Eek/Thor

This retard has his own clan in game and bans his enemies If he feels they are dangerous for his clan.

Seriously I cant believe someone would destroy his own servers in order to rule anything.

Dude I do not play from 2005, I do not like to play, and I will never play L2. You all were banned since you insult GM team for no reason, if someone is dealing big damage all you have to do is to report not insult, try this in your real life see where it will get you.

You just dont know how to control your server, and ur idiot gm is always in visible mode dicking arround with every player and trying to be cool and funny but he is annoying. 
Your server destroyed bro because you have no idea about l2.

How to make a L2 server if there is no passion for this game? How to understand players if you do not understand even the way in wich a Lineage 2 server has to be managed?

You didn't played this game, know nothing about it but you make servers... I remember a time when you have had a team which used to care about server but you tried to get rid of them and to start a "solo" project. Starting that moment, every server you made, lasted max 2 weeks... You do not ask yourself why?

How to make a L2 server if there is no passion for this game? How to understand players if you do not understand even the way in wich a Lineage 2 server has to be managed?

You didn't played this game, know nothing about it but you make servers... I remember a time when you have had a team which used to care about server but you tried to get rid of them and to start a "solo" project. Starting that moment, every server you made, lasted max 2 weeks... You do not ask yourself why?

L2Legend/Thor, yup the scammer one.

• 4 months later...