Vorfin The Dev Guy :o

AccessDenied

This honey -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/61865-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cinfamousbytes%E0%B9%96%DB%A3/

who claimed that his only knowledge is DDos and Botnet and he never did java or C cause he is not programmer

suddenly he say this:

tBn5LNL.png

But thats no problem i can accept it.. Whats the funny part is the Gif i made.. Which is funny but at the same time its a sentence written

by honey: 

2bsS05B.gif

My honey Vorfin made more than 70.000 euros from his L2j clients. Yes Maxtor quit your life and forum he made more than what you make from maxcheaters.

Also Elfo your dream to end up back end dev stops here.. he raped you also.

Which is cute but im sure SweeTs is like this now:

y2Q89Ms.gif

So there are two cases. 

1st one Vorfin learned Java and specific L2J in less than 1 month and he is better than tryskell

2nd he is trolling

Im sure also Celestine ROFL right now.

Edited by AccessDenied

wolfgias3na just checked your signature on your old account really u should get perma banned for blame global moderators and i am sure all forum already understand that you are retard and no lifer.
What more to say about you ??
You spam forum with offtopic replies at all sections and you make no sense threads i am trying to not reply but i cant ..
Why you care how mutch i make everyday and generally made from l2 ??

Please stop 24/7 maxcheaters or ubisoft will kick you.

wolfgias3na just checked your signature on your old account really u should get perma banned for blame global moderators and i am sure all forum already understand that you are retard and no lifer.

What more to say about you ??

You spam forum with offtopic replies at all sections and you make no sense threads i am trying to not reply but i cant ..

Why you care how mutch i make everyday and generally made from l2 ??

Please stop 24/7 maxcheaters or ubisoft will kick you.

Again u try hard to open war with me but aint happen :* i let you live with this :3

By the way "mutch" :D

Edited by AccessDenied

You made that topic not me.

But i don't try to open e-war with you, im just objective, i come here and post true reasons why you're a person that we should not trust and you come and tell me that a gif i made 2.5 years ago should be the reason for me to get banned. Come on vorfin u enter in this forum after long time as troller and because they ban all your accounts you pay for unban and suddedly you protect this forum by selling l2j dev and suddedly u made 70k euros when u had no idea about programming. 

The only thing everyone can see is that you try hard to defend your self. I told you from the first day we talked, you end up messed up with me honey :3

Tell me what you offered in this forum anyway? Spam? Scam? Shared scripts that u said u made them? Threat others with their photos from their social media? 

Anyways 

Also you speak for useless spam when u do worst: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/205006-no-more-repeatable-shared-servers-mevsyou-i-hate-you/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2576169

Edited by AccessDenied

I love this line i dont work for h5... is soo beautifull

If that think is based java dude is nothink to do with client or an npc add or somethink else read the pack and code it..im not a pro iam on start this 2 years and i will never tell somethink like this...all methods can found in a project...

This honey -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/61865-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cinfamousbytes%E0%B9%96%DB%A3/

who claimed that his only knowledge is DDos and Botnet and he never did java or C cause he is not programmer

suddedly he say this:

tBn5LNL.png

But thats no problem i can accept it.. Whats the funny part is the Gif i made.. Which funny but at the same time its sentence written

by honey: 

2bsS05B.gif

My honey Vorfin made more than 70.000 euros from his L2j clients. Yes Maxtor quit your life and forum he made more than what you make from maxcheaters.

Also Elfo your dream to end up back end dev stops here.. he raped you also.

Which is cute but im sure SweeTs is like this now:

y2Q89Ms.gif

So there are two cases. 

1st one Vorfin learned Java and specific L2J in less than 1 month and he is better than tryskell

2nd he is trolling

Im sure also Celestine ROFL right now.

all your topics give life to this community gotta agree with you :D

this guy makes me laugh hard with those bullshits he writing to members :o

BTW if u had 70.000 Euros on your pocket i'm pretty sure u will never again visited that community but something is wrong here maybe u made 0.7 Euros? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Celestine

But i don't try to open e-war with you, im just objective, i come here and post true reasons why you're a person that we should not trust and you come and tell me that a gif i made 2.5 years ago should be the reason for me to get banned. Come on vorfin u enter in this forum after long time as troller and because they ban all your accounts you pay for unban and suddedly you protect this forum by selling l2j dev and suddedly u made 70k euros when u had no idea about programming. 

The only thing everyone can see is that you try hard to defend your self. I told you from the first day we talked, you end up messed up with me honey :3

Tell me what you offered in this forum anyway? Spam? Scam? Shared scripts that u said u made them? Threat others with their photos from their social media? 

Anyways 

That gif u made before 2.5 years is proof that you are big retard now you are bigger.

Didnt threat anybody  :dat:

@reborn12 > H5+ 

I love this line i dont work for h5... is soo beautifull

If that think is based java dude is nothink to do with client or an npc add or somethink else read the pack and code it..im not a pro iam on start this 2 years and i will never tell somethink like this...all methods can found in a project...

Edited by ๖ۣۜinfamousbytes๖ۣ

England in this topic is supa stronk :D

Anyway, Vorfin didn't u leave for nulled couple weeks ago?

Nope , i left nulled to stay here :D

sa pantremenoi kanete.

XAXAXA egw eleutheros eimai o access antithetos pisteuw einai padremenos me to pc tou

Forum as retarded as 10 days ago

grapse ena "i am the best l2jdeveloper" auto dn exei plaka