Putin To Ban Pokemon Go From Russia Due To Links To Cia

Lucky Dice

[GR] oxi na ka8omai na diabazw ta post tou filou s tou hacker (pou den ton patane ban) ... standar blepei mr.robot autos kai tin eide kapws.diabazw pou kai pou alla den eimai on me to acc.[GR]

Εχουμε ριξει ενα γελιο με αυτο το παιδι χαχαχαχα σοβαρα στο skype κλαιμε ολοι παιζει να εχει ματι καθε μερα το παιδι απο τα βρισιδια που τρωει πισωπλατα και καταμουτρα

Well, its pretty obvious it is not "pokemon". The only thing it has in common are the name and the spirtes. Completely different "thing" than good old yellow red silver etc.

[GR] aaa bikes pos k etsi.. den mas exis grapsi katholou, kwlopaidi >.> :'( [/GR]

[GR] oxi na ka8omai na diabazw ta post tou filou s tou hacker (pou den ton patane ban) ... standar blepei mr.robot autos kai tin eide kapws.diabazw pou kai pou alla den eimai on me to acc.[GR]

Αντε αυτοκτονα ρε σιχαμα που θες και clean

Εχουμε ριξει ενα γελιο με αυτο το παιδι χαχαχαχα σοβαρα στο skype κλαιμε ολοι παιζει να εχει ματι καθε μερα το παιδι απο τα βρισιδια που τρωει πισωπλατα και καταμουτρα

Posting rules

5: No greek(or other language) in english topics and no english in greek(or other language) topics

Use tags in titles if you want to discuss in another languages, example [GR] eimai ellinas.

Punishment: 1st is warning, 2nd pm , 3rd permanent ban.

Posting rules

5: No greek(or other language) in english topics and no english in greek(or other language) topics

Use tags in titles if you want to discuss in another languages, example [GR] eimai ellinas.

Punishment: 1st is warning, 2nd pm , 3rd permanent ban.

Thats for normal people like you, i'm legendary. >.<

Edited by AccessDenied

Feel free to warn me for a simple [GR] tag which is allowed to be used. I have already posted something into EN so,my purpose is just answering and not ruinning a topic.

Since rules are same for everyone,ban that dude who asked me to write every  possible IP combination.

Lmao.Everyone in this forum laughs on that dude and he keeps being the clown...

Feel free to warn me for a simple [GR] tag which is allowed to be used. I have already posted something into EN so,my purpose is just answering and not ruinning a topic.

Since rules are same for everyone,ban that dude who asked me to write every  possible IP combination.

Lmao.Everyone in this forum laughs on that dude and he keeps being the clown...

It's not about the language you are off topic idiot.

What for? It's not my country which drags entire continent's economy down  :y u no?:

No is your brain and your IQ that drags the entire world down,  i give you 1 last warning.

And who the fuck are you clown to threaten forum users?

I prefer to be clown than incarnate the word "loser" by trying make a friendly contact and then end up spam the person because my brain got 8th grade cancer.

If you do the same shit you do here im sure you got no friends in real life. But who care you got lots of work and IQ to spend on make useless C programs rather than enchance your personality. 

I guess being nerd and loser that nobody know/like is way better. 

Also i got the right to threaten anyone i want if they no respect me, i also have the right to rape him if i want and trust me nobody will tell me a shit. 

So lay back and go code your codes sva or whatever this fucking name is that not even god can think.

Btw i show the topic that you said "you stole someone else work" to a friend of mine and he ROFL for 3 hours. He said "is that guy a freakin zombie? He dont know that designers use references images?"

He thank you for the laugh you offered to him :3

So .. clown.. 

Edited by AccessDenied