Interface Patch Interlude 4 Skill Panels

This is really nice, since u can edit the skill bar, is there a way to restrict it to 1 skills bar like older chronicles? Also which tools do you use for that I'd like to experiment.

Very nice patch/share. I am pretty happy about it but the best feature, 1,2,3 - QWERTY etc for skills, does not work for me.

If I press the number keys I get the same result as if I pressed F keys. F1 = 1, F2 = 2 etc.... (of course Enter Chat is enabled)

I guess the problem is that the Gamepad option in game settings is checked and I cannot do anything to uncheck it. (It's grey) Do you have any info in how can I disable it? Which file should I edit for this?

Edited by regent

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, maybe you can help me.

I am looking for this patch

Chat ui + skill effects (mainly for the part of the video i give above where overlord debuffs show a green cyrcle around him when he uses them) and since a russian guy have created maybe you know where i can search or help me do so.

Edited by Stone

Hello, maybe you can help me.

I am looking for this patch

Chat ui + skill effects (mainly for the part of the video i give above where overlord debuffs show a green cyrcle around him when he uses them) and since a russian guy have created maybe you know where i can search or help me do so.

it's PROGRAMMING 

Is it a free patch or something like l2mod patch? Since it seems i find two version but i cannot understand Russian very well through translations :)

Its not a free patch, they are selling stoled version of L2mod patch, as you can see its the same 5.2 version, they have no links to original authors, they just stole and selling, they dont give any support, and when its being blocked by some protection soft, they just block/ban you from their group and thats all!

Dont mess with them.

Is it a free patch or something like l2mod patch? Since it seems i find two version but i cannot understand Russian very well through translations :)

add me on skype and i will give u what u ask i'm using this on many servers + smartguard ofc i bought it but since i got no support i will like to share it with you

btw LightFusion you are rat man you tried to sell the same thing to and your topic locked because u was flaming me so i dont care if it's free or paid or stolen

Whats your skype? On your profile it says ask for it :)

Also i bought l2mod before a week and i cannot have access to it. I bind it to my nicknames but when i try to download i get the following error Страница не найдена and l2mod owner does not reply on skype or vk

Whats your skype? On your profile it says ask for it :)

Also i bought l2mod before a week and i cannot have access to it. I bind it to my nicknames but when i try to download i get the following error Страница не найдена and l2mod owner does not reply on skype or vk

nice one 0 support from L2Mod team and that rat LightFusion even talking u are not the only who getting ignore from L2Mod team and a lot of people that i know :) pm me your skype 

add me on skype and i will give u what u ask i'm using this on many servers + smartguard ofc i bought it but since i got no support i will like to share it with you

btw LightFusion you are rat man you tried to sell the same thing to and your topic locked because u was flaming me so i dont care if it's free or paid or stolen

You dont know a thing, you are just leacher - nothing! I have straight roots to development of this soft, as i showed long ago how to compile those scripts for Moveton, and then for respect, so if wosnt me, there were no interfaceAI, or any other mods(So i have full rights to keep it in development, if the main author wont do that, cause of time, or lack of skills, im giving people what they want in best quality), so keep your mouth shut stupid kid,

Edited by LightFusion

Its like i wasted 15$, lets hope one day i will get reply and the files....

like never.