Interface Patch Interlude 4 Skill Panels

Hello, since many people do not know how to have 4 skill bar panels on interlude i would like to share here with you that awesome thing :) ( BTW Ofc i'm not the creator of it but i know the person also if u will have any tourble he will fix it etc)

post-2950-0-09199100-1464126591.jpg

image.png

Edited: Options bar

post-2950-0-36234500-1464126642.jpg

post-2950-0-60959400-1464126796.jpg

From now you can see what race the person is.. also u can invite him on party w/o write /invite etc

post-2950-0-85690800-1464135330.jpg post-2950-0-17101000-1464135331.jpg

Current version.

rar.png UIPatch_0.1a.rar

The old version.

rar.png UIPatch.rar

To Open alt + c alt + k

7z.png Interface.7z

Author: edKith

Edited by Celestine

reposting rawr shares seems to be a new trend here dIaXTGI.png

not really so what is your problem? many people don't know russian language and they search things that are free and some of people selling shared things...

not really so what is your problem? many people don't know russian language and they search things that are free and some of people selling shared things...

where is this hostility coming from? im having no problem whatsoever, why would you assume that :/

you should delete the "fix it" part though, as ed didnt even bother to make proper shortcuts (these have been added by another user)

also that class icon is reuse of H5 solution that is not going to work properly on interlude - think you shouldve mention that xP

where is this hostility coming from? im having no problem whatsoever, why would you assume that :/

you should delete the "fix it" part though, as ed didnt even bother to make proper shortcuts (these have been added by another user)

also that class icon is reuse of H5 solution that is not going to work properly on interlude - think you shouldve mention that xP

lol i said above on the second topic i've made they are for h5 + i writed h5 not interlude i don't have any problem just saying..

also about class icon i didnt said they are for c6

Edited by Celestine

lol i said above on the second topic i've made they are for h5 + i writed h5 not interlude i don't have any problem just saying..

also about class icon i didnt said they are for h5. 

no no you got me wrong, im talking about this particular share (i dont even bother with h5 shares xP)

what i meant is, this class icon feature is the same piece of code he used for his H5 interface and ITS NOT going to work on interlude, so i guess you should delete that part :x

no no you got me wrong, im talking about this particular share (i dont even bother with h5 shares xP)

what i meant is, this class icon feature is the same piece of code he used for his H5 interface and ITS NOT going to work on interlude, so i guess you should delete that part :x

which part can u show me as he told me it working w/o any probs but show me.. 

this one probably :D 

image.png

Edited by Celestine

this seems like a screen from a completely different share that is not associated with this patch xd 

anyway nope im not talking about it, what im trying to say the entire time - class icon tooltip wont display correct information :x

• 2 weeks later...