[L2J] Lineage 2 Grankain

Dan7E2

//Fail confirmed? :D

You see, skilled dev with great pack failed, while some wannabe gms download shared, outdated pack and success. That's sad :(

Edited by SweeTs

You see, skilled dev with great pack failed, while some wannabe gms download shared, outdated pack and success. That's sad :(

sad storka

There is event on webpage

advertise and win rewards 

everything can happen

Yeah right as if players would take it that far to download every server patch out there and log in just to advertise, whenever I do advertising events I always restrict players from posting on other private servers, but I know its you anyway.

And if you actually let people log off from your server just to log in other servers to advertisie, then you must be also the most idiot person on earth.

I usually take revenge on servers like yours but its empty already so I won't bother.

Edited by SweeTs

The pack doesn't matter... :lol: Edited by Tessa

Yeah right as if players would take it that far to download every server patch out there and log in just to advertise, whenever I do advertising events I always restrict players from posting on other private servers, but I know its you anyway.

And if you actually let people log off from your server just to log in other servers to advertisie, then you must be also the most idiot person on earth.

I usually take revenge on servers like yours but its empty already so I won't bother.

But yeah why to bother download patch and everything if I can just do it here

I invite everyone to join http://l2ovc.com pvp interlude faction server.

Write more bullshit like this and you see your account with black letters soon.

So many fake players created by GM, an fake player looks towards North, and they didn't move for 4 days :))).

kT5hqW7.jpg

kWaJwLC.jpg

YpL2fmn.jpg

It's practically empty... :lol:

This is not how a Interlude servers with 100 - 150 players online looks like. :D