high five [L2J]Lineage2Tales

AchYlek

Can't decide what gave me bigger cancer.. 

the storka the tales or the fact that l2mid closed 5 days after grand opening.

l2tales and l2mid top servers for sure 

Can't decide what gave me bigger cancer.. 

the storka the tales or the fact that l2mid closed 5 days after grand opening.

ur face w/o makeup gave me a cancer, dont post with such avatars pls, not everyone got a strong heart to watch horrors.

l2tales and l2mid top servers for sure 

There is nothing else to join if it comes to mid rates expect tales. 

and no, i dont like stalone, he is retard and gipsy, but his servers were good, offering huge amound of pvp content.

Edited by Lin2Dev

Tales is good because of huge online. Imo donations are not that OP. Everythink in donation shop can be farmed easily except cloak and belt which need to be bought for donator pounds, but you can buy them from other players. Also epics are nerfed because they dont apply any bonuses to stun/mental/sleep etc. which is good for casual players which won't have them. Also open pvp is balanced, because even with mp pots pvp doesn't last too long. At official files if you would have mp pots people would be unkillable (ofc without counting anakim transform). But few classes at olympiad are hardly nerfed like da.

Tales is good because of huge online. Imo donations are not that OP. Everythink in donation shop can be farmed easily except cloak and belt which need to be bought for donator pounds, but you can buy them from other players. Also epics are nerfed because they dont apply any bonuses to stun/mental/sleep etc. which is good for casual players which won't have them. Also open pvp is balanced, because even with mp pots pvp doesn't last too long. At official files if you would have mp pots people would be unkillable (ofc without counting anakim transform). But few classes at olympiad are hardly nerfed like da.

++++ tru storka

ur face w/o makeup gave me a cancer, dont post with such avatars pls, not everyone got a strong heart to watch horrors.

There is nothing else to join if it comes to mid rates expect tales. 

and no, i dont like stalone, he is retard and gipsy, but his servers were good, offering huge amound of pvp content.

Thanks i appreciate

averia starts 15th, why did you even bother creating this topic? can be simply deleted, yet another empty tales edition :D

noone from eu will join averia, its full of ruskie piece of shit playa, and alone u cant do there nothing,

ppl  will join tales. 

and stalonka already 3 times mucho ddosed javeria, and it was 1-2 days off ;) 

Edited by AchYlek

noone from eu will join averia, its full of ruskie piece of shit playa, and alone u cant do there nothing,

ppl  will join tales. 

and stalonka already 3 times mucho ddosed javeria, and it was 1-2 days off ;)

Talking about ddos is not allowed but anyway :) 

b516ca1ac4ae4ceca7ca36d3023ce40f.png

Also averia dont have +13 sets donation and custom QHP/CP pots.

Good luck breaking stormwall ddos protection.

Talking about ddos is not allowed but anyway :) 

b516ca1ac4ae4ceca7ca36d3023ce40f.png

Also averia dont have +13 sets donation and custom QHP/CP pots.

Good luck breaking stormwall ddos protection.

show me any proff about +13 sets, everyone talking about it, but there is 0 proffs ;) 

and that custom qhp / cp pots still got reus, i had them ;D

w/e javeria trying use fake online like taleski

http://screenshot.cz/I896Z/

show me any proff about +13 sets, everyone talking about it, but there is 0 proffs ;)

and that custom qhp / cp pots still got reus, i had them ;D

w/e javeria trying use fake online like taleski

http://screenshot.cz/I896Z/

One guy gave me his character and had full +13 to creat him a server i dont need to post proofs since server is wiping every 1 week and never played with it or took any picture of character , l2tales is unbalanced full bots and corruption nothing to compare with Averia.

Also the developer from averia working for ubisoft...

Edited by ๖ۣۜinfamousbytes๖ۣ

Elegia +12 first week not op :happyforever: donations in npc are shit, u need add stalonka in skype for real donations

Edited by Anitah

Elegia +12 first week not op :happyforever: donations in npc are shit, u need add stalonka in skype for real donations

w/o proff again,

there was 0 elegia sets first week lol