- snake hunter XD

- fake-viewed twitch cam whore

- 5k phantoms for giran screens

- donate for multi skills/epics/weapons+10 from day 1

- LT and GR subhumans trying to achieve something out of miserable lifes

- ???

- 5 days server, ez

let's make the things clear frands.

averia is a retarded project made by stupid russian whores that advertising with naked women to attract a bunch of mentally exhausted russkies and shemales on server, they never got more than 1.5k real online while stalonka (had the hugest online at the past 3 years).

handicapik achujek is right, eu community would never prefer averia to tales for obvious reasons.

i honestly believe averia's files are fuken terrible in terms of playing solo or having fun at all.

i don't play l2 anymore but when i played i enjoyed stalonka's servidors, he at least knows how to advertise properly and get the most population(and not bots and phantoms those retarded greeks talking about, there might be some but the population was high in every single server), also best ddoski booter eu.

Edited by m0cking

averia

- active ru community

- top files

- tits

tales

- non existent pvp

- snake hunter XD

- fake-viewed twitch cam whore

- 5k phantoms for giran screens

- donate for multi skills/epics/weapons+10 from day 1

- LT and GR subhumans trying to achieve something out of miserable lifes

- ???

- 5 days server, ez

1. there is more pvp than at another eu mid rates

2.  he just made when u write pm to admin, you got teleport to giran,  so there are all ppl from serber.

3. again bullshit about donate, since there is automatic donate for don coin, so stalonka dont care about another items till server is alive, when serber start dying he start sell items via skype. 

let's make the things clear frands.

averia is a retarded project made by stupid russian whores that advertising with naked women to attract a bunch of mentally exhausted russkies and shemales on server, they never got more than 1.5k real online while stalonka (had the hugest online at the past 3 years).

handicapik achujek is right, eu community would never prefer averia to tales for obvious reasons.

i honestly believe averia's files are fuken terrible in terms of playing solo or having fun at all.

i don't play l2 anymore but when i played i enjoyed stalonka's servidors, he at least knows how to advertise properly and get the most population(and not bots and phantoms those retarded greeks talking about, there might be some but the population was high in every single server), also best ddoski booter eu.

You are totaly wrong...

I wont comment the files, cause i m not use to java, so maybe tales have better files, and i dont care.

But about population, tales had ( like achylek said, it was in 2014 ) hugh population, but its over.... Since end of 2015 tales is maximum 500 online ( 6k fake ), and probably 200 real players. A lot of farming zone are empty, and its full on screen because people logs box ( not bot, box ) to have 10 online in giran to ghave rewards x 10. So on screen you can see 90% of screen population with no grde stuff...

Averia is full of poeple, you cant pex anywhere and you dont need tohave to open any cheat programm to see there is much more then 1,5k online. 

Its difficult for random like me to play there ( no time to play in cp, and impossible to find any rbs or pex group since its 99% of ruskies ), but dude, you cant compare online between shit corrupted serv like tales, and averia...

422659da31094df0bd82a716495db390.png

aaf0cc1c29764c6c9ab95dbc66a21975.png

Most Corrupted Server EU ,will fail again after 1 week,photos from 2k15,

Server Advertised by scammer who will scamm your characters after some days, 2 last tales project failed in less than 10days .

Edited by FallenStar

422659da31094df0bd82a716495db390.png

aaf0cc1c29764c6c9ab95dbc66a21975.png

Most Corrupted Server EU ,will fail again after 1 week,photos from 2k15

screen is 2k14/15 , ya this time he was selling epic

you are just stupid idiot if u pay 800e for not working epic ;D

brazon fail like always ,  w/e that 1,5kk euro from l2 what stalonka made, its good profit. 

and im sure if u get offer 800+euro for pixels items, u will take it also ;) 

Edited by AchYlek