Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

So I've checked olympiad and clan skills and I have it already fixed here: https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/commits/11b6b4885567f236ae160ff01c8fe5a81718ea5f

When I left clan, all clan skills and ward effects disappeared so this is OK.

Now I have to check bug with learning subclass skills...

Btw, anyone here with some experience with sin eater dupe bug? Is it gracia final bug? Someone told me about it but I don't know how to check/reproduce...

What sin eater dupe bug? ; O

According to info of one of our beta players there should be some bug involving sin eater pet inventory but I can't find anything about it... In fact it could be bug in L2J or in some C4-ish l2off extender, really don't know...

One more question regarding subclass skill certification, how do you exactly do it? I've tried one skill with higher level than it should be:

7C 7F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 

and got disconnect. I've also tried this:

7C 7F 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 
7C 7F 02 00 00 02 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 

I don't get disconnect then but it learns only one level. When I try two different skills at once:

7C 7E 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 
7C 7F 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 

it learns only the first one skill.

How do you do it? oO
Edited by eressea

sin eater was first time abused on last raidfight.eu gf, they were using depmax ext

http://pastebin.com/G3VgVpjA here you can see it was fixed 2015.04.24, you can also take a look on rest for inspiration :D

//edit: other changelog: http://www.depmax64.com/en/products/changelog/2

about skill cert, maybe negative values

Edited by AlmostGood

I just put a bp at the function call, go to the avantgarde npc, press learn skills, modify the level from 1 to 6 and voila, i got the lvl6 cert passive. tested on "gf.holywar.pw" server, its l2off

another one i remind: if sws/bd dies after s/d, he can overlap songs/dances without multiplied mp cost

after playing rpgclub for few years since x30, there was many little craps i forgot :D

• 3 weeks later...

another one i remind: if sws/bd dies after s/d, he can overlap songs/dances without multiplied mp cost

after playing rpgclub for few years since x30, there was many little craps i forgot :D

If he doesnt have the buff on himself, ofc he can overlap it without increased manacost. The increased mana costs applies for each song/dance a sws/bd has up as a buff on himself. Always worked like this on retail.

overlap implies he already has the effect on himself while casting skills again...

that's the point of that bug, he can keep disco all the time up and re-dance for base cost only, if you did ever play on gracia final l2off back in time, you could notice it was abused widely :D

It has always been like this on retail tho, and only for 1 song or dance, as the effects are removed/reapplied.

no, it works as long you dont let s/d to fade out.

Whaaat, are you tryin to say that if u dance 4 times, then instantly die, get bufs purged you still pay more mana for next dance? No, that does not make sense at all. If you die, buffs are removed and so u dance for 60 mana

And what if some random person with 6 dances active joins party? Does it count for bd mana too? ; O

dances and songs cost is calculated only basing on what you already got on yourself as bd/sws before casting, other pt members doesn't matter at all.

Above bug/exploit make it to ignore already existing songs/dances so you can spend only base cost without multiplication, hope its clear enough now :D