Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

:D

no login to server 

http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/gKAYx5

npc.exe closeed to l2server

eressea  could level up your system to log into the server ? and how do i break the system

Edited by gta2

idea: you can add changing of clan leader without server restart, saw it years ago on some l2off server

That won't be much easy (Koreans didn't do that and they have complete source codes, so they probably had some reason) but sounds interesting

idea: you can add changing of clan leader without server restart, saw it years ago on some l2off server

Is still is as future on other but is kind of exploitable .

• 2 weeks later...

if you still look for ideas for your extender,

i just remembered that there was confirmed exploit to dupe fame via Aden npc (the one on the middle, near monument), no info how it worked exactly, but you was able to get any number of fame (for PVP weapons etc), i recall there was npc dialog to remove PK points for fame so i guess that's the place to look for exploit.

hey, good job ! i really like your work, please dont stop ;)

Good work, it is Organized  :)

Thanks a lot :) I won't stop but I don't have much time now in summer...

if you still look for ideas for your extender,

i just remembered that there was confirmed exploit to dupe fame via Aden npc (the one on the middle, near monument), no info how it worked exactly, but you was able to get any number of fame (for PVP weapons etc), i recall there was npc dialog to remove PK points for fame so i guess that's the place to look for exploit.

Thanks, I'll try to find more about it :)

• 3 weeks later...

All you wrote there exists in the executable?, And it was only extended member variable, function, class ?
paused because arrived on the development?

Edited by Jamba

another exploit i remember - you was able to get wards (not sure if clan skills too) effect on olympiad if someone moved you between clan squads while you was already inside oly.

There is a bug working on every GF off whch i even used yesterday. You get the certification books and send a packet that you instantly learn lvl 6 skill. This way you can have all lvl 6 passives ~~

another exploit i remember - you was able to get wards (not sure if clan skills too) effect on olympiad if someone moved you between clan squads while you was already inside oly.

There is a bug working on every GF off whch i even used yesterday. You get the certification books and send a packet that you instantly learn lvl 6 skill. This way you can have all lvl 6 passives ~~

Thanks a lot! I'll have a look at it :)

Szakalaka, do you remember what packet it was? I think I can found it but if you have more info, it can save me some time :)

just squad skills not wards

and it was just leave clan, and u got squad skills till u made restart 

just squad skills not wards

and it was just leave clan, and u got squad skills till u made restart 

the one i remember was just moving between clan's orders without leaving