Regarding League Of Legends Section.

`Sanctus

First of all , theres nowhere i could make this , so if im in the wrong place just move it , anyway. About a year ago when i was a mod , i made couple suggestions , which clearly never heard. In the past couple months , with couple topics i've created , there was a huge amount of new people joining everyday just for these  topics. I understand that maxcheaters is all about lineage 2 but LoL can increase it's traffic more than 100%. Also i dont get it why you were asking for lol mods. You need people to chat more in the admins corner, or what? Theres noone who cares about this section anymore so , good luck finding one who does.   For that last time , i'll make some suggestions , hoping for somethings gonna change.

1. The boards.

fa529c998e1f4a02b2d32eb7d37af6a6.png

As i said , last year , remove the Competetive Scene board. It's completly useless . No one checks it and noone ever will. The majority of people dont give a fuck about the competetive scene at all. Any topics about that can be made in the general discussion.

In exchange , add a new board  , Leaks & Tools  , or whatever u wanna call it , regarding Scripts,bots,exploits,tools etc. This game is overflowed about bots and scripts ( in majority) and this what mostly everyone cares about . The first 2 topics i've created with cracked accounts got over 24k and 17k views respectivly ( which that never happened in any topic in that section.)

2. Tournaments

For fucks sake , this is a competitive game. Organize some tournaments with some cool rewards ( which u will reward). I bet that more than 60% of this forum playing LoL and most of them or some new people would like a Free VIP or w/e. Wake up.

3. Guides & Strategies

As well as tournaments , make some events regarding the best guide or smth like that. More than 50% of the people in this game are struggling and need a guide that will help em out.

Anyway thats it. I'm not here to speak about myself or w/e. You can judge , spam or do whatever the fuck you want. I'm just giving this forum a last chance. Pming maxtor about this or any1 else wouldnt have a response , so thats why i decided to create this topic.

Edited by `Sanctus

First of all , theres nowhere i could make this , so if im in the wrong place just move it , anyway. About a year ago when i was a mod , i made couple suggestions , which clearly never heard. In the past couple months , with couple topics i've created , there was a huge amount of new people joining everyday just for these  topics. I understand that maxcheaters is all about lineage 2 but LoL can increase it's traffic more than 100%. Also i dont get it why you were asking for lol mods. You need people to chat more in the admins corner, or what? Theres noone who cares about this section anymore so , good luck finding one who does.   For that last time , i'll make some suggestions , hoping for somethings gonna change.

1. The boards.

As i said , last year , remove the Competetive Scene board. It's completly useless . No one checks it and noone ever will. The majority of people dont give a fuck about the competetive scene at all. Any topics about that can be made in the general discussion.

In exchange , add a new board  , Leaks & Tools  , or whatever u wanna call it , regarding Scripts,bots,exploits,tools etc. This game is overflowed about bots and scripts ( in majority) and this what mostly everyone cares about . The first 2 topics i've created with cracked accounts got over 24k and 17k views respectivly ( which that never happened in any topic in that section.)

2. Tournaments

For fucks sake , this is a competitive game. Organize some tournaments with some cool rewards ( which u will reward). I bet that more than 60% of this forum playing LoL and most of them or some new people would like a Free VIP or w/e. Wake up.

3. Guides & Strategies

As well as tournaments , make some events regarding the best guide or smth like that. More than 50% of the people in this game are struggling and need a guide that will help em out.

Anyway thats it. I'm not here to speak about myself or w/e. You can judge , spam or do whatever the fuck you want. I'm just giving this forum a last chance. Pming maxtor about this or any1 else wouldnt have a response , so thats why i decided to create this topic.

Hey Sanctus,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I really appreciate it.

I will discuss it with Maxtor and the rest staffers. I believe that we will proceed, at least, with some of these changes.

I totally agree with tournaments. I couldn't have less experience with League of Legends but I believe a tournament would be really fun :)

I totally agree with tournaments. I couldn't have less experience with League of Legends but I believe a tournament would be really fun :)

stop lying nab, we all kow you play leaque of legend 24/24h per day

Stop leaque play dota nab and stop lying..

We all know you feed at lol  0/5  3/12  5/10 e.t.c

Okay you got me there, I feed!

Guides section is useless. Lolking & mobafire are simple enough for someone to seek a guide.

Tournaments never gonna happen cause none will participate (yeah, if u you don't add money as a prize none will be willing to waste his time).

About Bots, scripts etc, it's the only useful suggestion. 

1. The boards.

2. Tournaments

3. Guides & Strategies

ive done some small changes. do you also suggest a board for tournaments?

ive done some small changes. do you also suggest a board for tournaments?

Σου στέλνω ένα pm για τα περαιτέρω.

Μπορεί να κλειδωθεί.