International Topic! Σιτ Ολε!

if this is believed ok ( but is not it ) ...You can try it and see it again will not have this management :P

Why don't you do it for us again?

Oh because your tests get to a point that the performance pretty much gets scaled in an expectable (for the load) progression i guess.

(I am pretty sure he can't even understand the language I'm using)

Why don't you do it for us again?

Oh because your tests get to a point that the performance pretty much gets scaled in an expectable (for the load) progression i guess.

(I am pretty sure he can't even understand the language I'm using)

you are all loosing your time..

Kelrzher you simply make the enumeration of projects, but what could be done to stabilize projects ?

good devs to cooperate with good devs 

and crappy devs to cooperate with crappy devs

L2J Can help you even if they have Unity (at least some of them) to complete IL  (since they left it unstable and unplayable)

And mobius can help l2jhellas , frozen and so on... 

My statement might be invalid .. but somehow ppl must stick to less project than created/closing all the time..

good devs to cooperate with good devs

and crappy devs to cooperate with crappy devs

L2J Can help you even if they have Unity (at least some of them) to complete IL (since they left it unstable and unplayable)

And mobius can help l2jhellas , frozen and so on...

My statement might be invalid .. but somehow ppl must stick to less project than created/closing all the time..

We talk sometimes. Personally not with everyone, even though the door is open, but we discuss implementation even if we work on different chronicles.

As I said to Tryskell, if wanna leech anything from unity he can.

MxC and food.

(food pic)

That's shameful to think it gonna end into a big brown shit at your toilets.

----

Kelrzher, that's not that simple. Each project is supposed to bring its own vision of how L2J should be done. A fork is basically that ; some people don't like mother project way of developement, and decide to follow their own path.

I only speak about IL as I only know and care about IL, but why Boorinio/AbsolutePower didn't help aCis or L2JFrozen and decided to open L2JHellas ? Why aCis (or L2JFrozen) didn't merge back in 2011 ? That's the sort of questions you should resolve. Back in 2011, I made propositions of cooperation with L2JFrozen. Few weeks ago, when AbsolutePower decided to lead back, I did a similar offer to L2JHellas.

People don't help each other simply because they don't want to be under orders and keep their liberty, even if the task could be ended faster.

Some people aren't interested by a project because :

- the vision it offers don't please them (custom / off way for example).

- they are idiots (Pirama leaking/saying shit about aCis while still using it for his own usage since months is the best exemple).

- they don't like the leader.

----

What you ask is basically to unite orc tribes. Each tribe got a chief, but that chief doesn't want to give up the power, and will prefer to get the tribe destroyed rather than unite.

Edited by Tryskell

as we talk again ( In my opinion this is a help ) ...

Saying, "hey, your pack is a crap, look at me" - it's not a "help", since you do NOT say what's exactly wrong.

Please someone transate this to him, so maybe he finally will understand what we are talking about  :happyforever:

----

Kelrzher, that's not that simple. Each project is supposed to bring its own vision of how L2J should be done. A fork is basically that ; some people don't like mother project way of developement, and decide to follow their own path.

I only speak about IL as I only know and care about IL, but why Boorinio/AbsolutePower didn't help aCis or L2JFrozen and decided to open L2JHellas ? Why aCis (or L2JFrozen) didn't merge back in 2011 ? That's the sort of questions you should resolve. Back in 2011, I made propositions of cooperation with L2JFrozen. Few weeks ago, when AbsolutePower decided to lead back, I did a similar offer to L2JHellas.

People don't help each other simply because they don't want to be under orders and keep their liberty, even if the task could be ended faster.

- they are idiots (Pirama leaking/saying shit about aCis while still using it for his own usage since months is the best exemple).

----

What you ask is basically to unite orc tribes. Each tribe got a chief, but that chief doesn't want to give up the power, and will prefer to get the tribe destroyed rather than unite.

i believe you are the only person that i can chat for serious stuff here.. that answer made me to know whats the situation and why ppl arent so cooperative... Thank you for your mature answer... im gonna support aCis and Unity , if Unity wont dissapoint us

it can be locked

Edited by Kelrzher

----

----

I honestly would have helped acis ( i wouldn't be as much of a help back then as i would be now) but i reeeally want to avoid your freemium system, and grind my way up to code access...

Also i am not aware of any offer you made to any hellas team member ?!?!?!

I honestly would have helped acis ( i wouldn't be as much of a help back then as i would be now) but i reeeally want to avoid your freemium system, and grind my way up to code access...

Can't you afford 10 euro?  :happyforever:

You become a customer in order to get the latest source, and then you show off your skills.

Edited by Trance

Can't you afford 10 euro?  :happyforever:

You become a customer in order to get the latest source, and then you show off your skills.

No need to "show off" his skills, he is good developer.

There is nothing like "grind" if you're somewhat good enough on coding. If you fix something like 5-10 bugs (or 2-3 annoying ones) you're in good position to be promoted as IC, that's to say how far you must grind... If you're an hobbyist, anyway, you share for the pleasure to share and after a time I don't even count and even offer money (that happened for few Inner Circle members already, notably roko91 and Hasha).

About offers, it is on Hellas topic, I'm lazy to find it back but it's not that old. And so far the authorization to use of aCis scripts by L2JHellas was basically  a "gift introduction to a bigger trade treaty" (with the idea of "I share something so if you code something interesting I will take it").

And as said Trance, you can pay 10e to get directly latest. I generally offer customer rank extension for customers who didn't share enough to be considered as IC.

Edited by Tryskell

No need to "show off" his skills, he is good developer.

The show-off part is more about if the guy is able to produce "commitable" fixes. Which is far to be easy depending what you edit - choose one scenario between :

- it can be better coded

- it isn't verified using L2OFF

- it is edited on another potential rework

There are plenty of (important) shares sleeping on Private Workbench for those simple points.