International Topic! Σιτ Ολε!

scoria and lucera are good files if you know to use them...you can try l2jhellas too that is based on frozen

L2neo and la2drean is based on thinks sources scoria and i have played both..none is "good" dead movement geodata issues and more more more...

I don't give a damn about Pirama since few weeks already. You can't speak normally with him, basically he tells you "there are bugs and he can do better than you" (posting a video which you got no clue about used environnement) and nothing more. What's the point to say that ?

About xdem, I never got problems so far with him... And I know if he will speak with me about a technical issue, he could explain why and how it bugs.

About RU project, I asked to Trance (I think ?) to test L2 Scripts (ru project which cost 1XXXe), I asked him 2 idiots things to test, it was bugged here... About RU in general, they got ideas and are often the first to implement a feature, but generally lack to apply the concept - or at very best it will be unreadable. Most if not all l2p quests are unretailed, from the few I read ; going from rates to quest logic.

Anyway, the main topic theme was "why other project do shit". My question would be "how to do better, according to posters ?". Which model of project do you think is successful, or which experimental model could be tried ?

I think Tryskell is enough skillful. to fix more things. bugs and quests, but the matter is if he fixses all bugs in on circle so people will not pay for every circle and his income will decrease, in that case he must increase project's price and that can cause reducing sales.

It's a pitty but people like customs not retail ones.

you speak like tryskell get milions from acis revs which cost 1/euro xaxa lol

I don't give a damn about Pirama since few weeks already. You can't speak normally with him, basically he tells you "there are bugs and he can do better than you" (posting a video which you got no clue about used environnement) and nothing more. What's the point to say that ?

About xdem, I never got problems so far with him... And I know if he will speak with me about a technical issue, he could explain why and how it bugs.

About RU project, I asked to Trance (I think ?) to test L2 Scripts (ru project which cost 1XXXe), I asked him 2 idiots things to test, it was bugged here... About RU in general, they got ideas and are often the first to implement a feature, but generally lack to apply the concept - or at very best it will be unreadable. Most if not all l2p quests are unretailed, from the few I read ; going from rates to quest logic.

Anyway, the main topic theme was "why other project do shit". My question would be "how to do better, according to posters ?". Which model of project do you think is successful, or which experimental model could be tried ?

l2j was the base, cerficated sun devs   making a good base ok ncshit knock them down.. i respect... we will see with l2junity

Mobius... aka Krash(?) A not completed variety from c1 to Last chronicle .. missing? Hi5 and he is gonna do it...

L2JLisvus they made us happy... C4? I love it .. but .. closed...

Every project has fans... developers are those that ruined it.. (thats not on aCis though) and we hope no for aCis

L2jfrozen... well i find it funny when nefer and shyla work.. then every monkey had access on svn and pack became L2JBroken .. i still use it yea.. i know the major things to fix for a normal server... but i know that someone can log .. and fuck my work up .. Lessons , yea.. but we are on 2016 and still phx works.. yea i know packet sniffer... Ok but ppl like you (you do that already) are reworking almost all the code... so exploits will be as much as lower...

as we talk again ( In my opinion this is a help ) ...

as we talk again ( In my opinion this is a help ) ...

Pirama your arguments are always vague. 

The only thing you did is that you found out that the more instances objects with tasks and lists hooked to them you create, the more resources your pc will consume.

Holy shit, welcome to programming.

Pirama your arguments are always vague. 

The only thing you did is that you found out that the more instances objects with tasks and lists hooked to them you create, the more resources your pc will consume.

Holy shit, welcome to programming.

sorry but I will never help a privete project in programming ...

all I can do is to show the fail

until now helped them to knownlist ( In this way )

sorry but I will never help a privete project in programming ...

all I can do is to show the fail

until now helped them to knownlist ( In this way )

You give yourself too much credits, anyway if that pleases you to think that, gl with your e-ego. I already answered than we spoke about knownlist with UnAfraid since at least 2014.

A video can't help for such rework. A video helps for a bug resolution to understand where it is produced.

About private project I already answered... 60+ contributors which aren't even IC members, 10+ IC members, 250+ customers. That's how aCis is "private"... It's private only in your head, and so far, you use another Customer access to get it (I know the name since few weeks already).

I wait your knownlist rework to compare with mine. We could see which one is the best. Except if you did nothing specific, and simply edited L2Character > L2Playable on a single line and you feel pro showing VisualVM videos.

You are only words dude, that's your problem.

Edited by Tryskell

Start with the big stuff, next cycle is about skills or nothing :D

Current cycle should still be SpawnManager, missing scripts (notably bosses) and fix the most annoying issues.

Edited by Tryskell

You give yourself too much credits, anyway if that pleases you to think that, gl with your e-ego. I already answered than we spoke about knownlist with UnAfraid since at least 2014.

A video can't help for such rework. A video helps for a bug resolution to understand where it is produced.

About private project I already answered... 60+ contributors which aren't even IC members, 10+ IC members, 250+ customers. That's how aCis is "private"... It's private only in your head, and so far, you use another Customer access to get it (I know the name since few weeks already).

I wait your knownlist rework to compare with mine. We could see which one is the best. Except if you did nothing specific, and simply edited L2Character > L2Playable on a single line and you feel pro showing VisualVM videos.

You are only words dude, that's your problem.

if this is believed ok ( but is not it ) ...You can try it and see it again will not have this management :P