classic [L2Off] L2Dex & La2.gr Nexus

djvogans

no, 100 online l2off is worth more than joke java with nukers soloing gem dragons in a grades, i regret trying these few javas in my entry life, was purely disgusted by custom off-wannabe gameplay :D

i remember old wrath from dex,  http://screenshot.cz/T4SQ4/

we needed fucking 3 cps for kill 7 rbs, atleast there was pvp 

but now u cant find even pt for something ;D

missing 

Edited by AchYlek

i did play wrath back when it was interlude/hb (really old one :D), good old times

but as said before, you have to be pathetic subhuman to keep playing javas in 2016 :D

i did play wrath back when it was interlude/hb (really old one :D), good old times

but as said before, you have to be pathetic subhuman to keep playing javas in 2016 :D

javas serbers are good for solo playa, thats why it got more ppl than l2off ;) 

better farm gem dragons with A grade, than finding 1-2h party for gem dragons 

what party, pls XD

whole farm in last 2 years of l2j mids is done with adrenalin scripts and without bothering about some random paries (which doesn't exist anyway), you just care about some pvps in first weeks while ppl still play, but here we come to l2j quality - skills formulas made by half brain greeks, no thx.

i did login on dex beta and it looks like they did their homework and aim to gather community from these joke h5 javas - mp pots, buffer, alt+b shop/teleports, 2 weeks oly,

so it might be successful online-wise and i would be glad to see proper l2off server with ez farm, noone is going to tryhard at summer :D

what party, pls XD

whole farm in last 2 years of l2j mids is done with adrenalin scripts and without bothering about some random paries (which doesn't exist anyway), you just care about some pvps in first weeks while ppl still play, but here we come to l2j quality - skills formulas made by half brain greeks, no thx.

i did login on dex beta and it looks like they did their homework and aim to gather community from these joke h5 javas - mp pots, buffer, alt+b shop/teleports, 2 weeks oly,

so it might be successful online-wise and i would be glad to see proper l2off server with ez farm, noone is going to tryhard at summer :D

i mean at l2off u cant farm alone gems,

still this video <3

L2saga is fucking lol. all donations with dynasty/moirai, insta lvl 85 from first minute. vesper donations what... 24 hours later? XD 

on top of zaken/freya/tezza drops being fucking retarded, i ddi like 18 zaken/freya/tezza all combined, seen 1 vesper tunic and 1 vorpal helmet drop. 95% of the time they drop bsoe/brez/life stones only LMAO.

so funny to watch all those trash greeks/ruskies donates a shitload just to fail miserably 2 weeks later hahahah. WestPanic biggest donator zerg lost Rune castle with almsot all wards so now half of them are gone already LOL xD

hoping l2dex wont be as shit, i dont mind lower population, as long as they dont go full retards with donations.

ps: any1 making a CP to rape some noobs on l2dex? i can play anything, can be very active - speak english/french, can insult or order a beer in spanish too :P

Edited by WhiteKnight

there might be many reasons to flame dex (like sharky being romanian), but they at least stick to l2off and that's 1 whole level above garbage javas.

who cares about l2off files?

//edit

This server gonna have 50 ppl online and counter will say 3k bullshit romo server

Edited by Lin2Dev

who cares about l2off files?

//edit

This server gonna have 50 ppl online and counter will say 3k bullshit romo server

You obviously never played official servers to say that. Stick to your shitty bugged servers like l2saga, l2mids, l2world, etc etc etc. that's obviously where you belong.

I don't know what you're smoking, l2dex server are usually decently crowded, just because it doesn't have the massive amount of trash kids your java servers has doesn't mean it's empty. from what i've seen from previous dex servers, i'd take 100 of those players over, for example, 1k of the low-tier trash that is currently on l2saga.

You may have 3k people at peak time on l2saga,but the game is ENTIRELY bugged (zaken/freya/teza doesn't drop shit, people even got ONE vorpal drop, ONE, on valakas LOL) and there's literally NO challenge in pvp whatsoever.

Edited by WhiteKnight

You obviously never played official servers to say that. Stick to your shitty bugged servers like l2saga, l2mids, l2world, etc etc etc. that's obviously where you belong.

I don't know what you're smoking, l2dex server are usually decently crowded, just because it doesn't have the massive amount of trash kids your java servers has doesn't mean it's empty. from what i've seen from previous dex servers, i'd take 100 of those players over, for example, 1k of the low-tier trash that is currently on l2saga.

You may have 3k people at peak time on l2saga,but the game is ENTIRELY bugged (zaken/freya/teza doesn't drop shit, people even got ONE vorpal drop, ONE, on valakas LOL) and there's literally NO challenge in pvp whatsoever.

Truth.

Please stop considering these kids nolifers who feel pro playing in sh1tty l2java, donating 1k euro and server close after 2 weeks lol...so that the admin can go to Hawaii with their money...poor retards. You have the only mid rate server l2off and u will have great community,these trashes are just advertising your server more and keeping the topic UP  :DD

Edited by jinmaster

Please stop considering these kids nolifers who feel pro playing in sh1tty l2java, donating 1k euro and server close after 2 weeks lol...so that the admin can go to Hawaii with their money...poor retards. You have the only mid rate server l2off and u will have great community,these trashes are just advertising your server more and keeping the topic UP  :DD

True, i usually don't mind the trolls, but that guy seem to be legit retarded so i had to enlighten him a little hahaha.

i just spent all my adena on l2saga trying to over enchant weapons, blew my last weapon going +14 QQ :( now im waiting for dex to finally have a real server.

better to play on bugged java server then on a l2off server with retarded romain administration, showing a counter of 2.5k online when there is like 20 people online.

And stop facking bragging about l2off files, Catalin the great dex faggot was crying like a baby for l2off files when Maxim [rpg club admin] had it first.

Oh and noone forgets the GREAT dexternet saying we have off files, lunching a server, and on class change people see copyrifghted HTMLS from L2j Server.

Romain lying piece of shit, whole dex is garbage. Even fucking stalone is better then those gipsys.

And have fun on l2off files, getting WRECKT by Hellknights, and perma cancel/fear everywhere. call it "Retail Like Balance" 

Dexternet

Lying administration

Fake Counter

Low Online Guaranteed

No Balance

No customisations

2 Weeks server

better to play on bugged java server then on a l2off server with retarded romain administration, showing a counter of 2.5k online when there is like 20 people online.

And stop facking bragging about l2off files, Catalin the great dex faggot was crying like a baby for l2off files when Maxim [rpg club admin] had it first.

Oh and noone forgets the GREAT dexternet saying we have off files, lunching a server, and on class change people see copyrifghted HTMLS from L2j Server.

Romain lying piece of shit, whole dex is garbage. Even fucking stalone is better then those gipsys.

And have fun on l2off files, getting WRECKT by Hellknights, and perma cancel/fear everywhere. call it "Retail Like Balance" 

Dexternet

Lying administration

Fake Counter

Low Online Guaranteed

No Balance

No customisations

2 Weeks server

why you write like idiots?

dex always have big community.