My Number Million Attempt ~~

Szakalaka

That's exactly how my architecture is working and it's doing flawless for some years now, no need of luck here. Maybe i'll release source some day and expand your limited knowledge on this stuff.

you just talk bullshit bro, you dont fucking make packets from air, you use engine functions, maybe they arent exactly hooked from game, and just reside in your program, but thats not from air, so im out, you keep bullshitting someone else

Edited by LightFusion

Saying that something is "impossible" is very risky. Notice that you have to prove that for every possibility the idea fails, and what if there is something you dont know about? On the other hand, sayin that somthing is "possible"  is right when you point out even 1 example, and voila, proven ; O

you just talk bullshit bro, you dont fucking make packets from air, you use engine functions, maybe they arent exactly hooked from game, and just reside in your program, but thats not from air, so im out, you keep bullshitting someone else

Ofcourse you can make packets "from air", you don't make them with coal and clay.  I'm simply telling you that knowing the protocol you can craft and parse any packet without hooking up the client's functions that do this for you, yet you still try to argue knowing NOTHING AT ALL. You obviously haven't dealt with this in your life and I have no fucking clue why are you still repeating to me some shit you heard from the grown ups, which you failed to understand and thus the lack of proper arguments. Keep repeating shit like "packet data is irrelevant for l2 bots" and providing argument for this claim "you cannot make it without hooking the client's functions". The existence of guys like you is the reason mxc community sux, 600+ posts of ignorant shit spread all over the place. 

Light ofc you can make packets out of static data. I do that all the time on my project to test stuff fast.

In fact i have a .net solution that does just that and it works like a charm.

Ofcourse you can make packets "from air", you don't make them with coal and clay.  I'm simply telling you that knowing the protocol you can craft and parse any packet without hooking up the client's functions that do this for you, yet you still try to argue knowing NOTHING AT ALL. You obviously haven't dealt with this in your life and I have no fucking clue why are you still repeating to me some shit you heard from the grown ups, which you failed to understand and thus the lack of proper arguments. Keep repeating shit like "packet data is irrelevant for l2 bots" and providing argument for this claim "you cannot make it without hooking the client's functions". The existence of guys like you is the reason mxc community sux, 600+ posts of ignorant shit spread all over the place. 

You obviously can work with packets only, but you have to intercept them as close to the source, which actually mean you have to hook the actual client function that generates them. You can't intercept encrypted packets without knowing the decryption algorithm, and most antibot/protections are using custom packet encryption.

So ten out of ten :D

Do you know where is this music from? :)

lol...pokemon center/ (bike song in silver ?) and the other one might be upon Golderod in the park(!?)

Edited by bravetobe