My Number Million Attempt ~~

Szakalaka

hmm?

Why not? There are already mmorpgs bots that work in this way. Sniffing/Analyzing packets.

Np, just asking by curiously. Mxc hasnt coders to copy your idea either lol.

patrick-stewart-facepalm.jpg

the only thing packet sends is position of objects XYZ, these objects are not defined as npc or monster, or player, this objects can be 10000 metres from player - you cant bot using only that data,so you litterlay telling some bullshit...

Edited by LightFusion

patrick-stewart-facepalm.jpg

the only thing packet sends is position of objects XYZ, these objects are not defined as npc or monster, or player, this objects can be 10000 metres from player - you cant bot using only that data,so you litterlay telling some bullshit...

Wtf are you guys talking about? You are all so off point. Please stop trying to look competent.

Wtf are you guys talking about? You are all so off point. Please stop trying to look competent.

this,

whats the problem in keeping track of all npcs spawn/despawn/status updates/moves and build own mobs list based purely on packets data? easiest solution for simple picking of targets :D

this,

whats the problem in keeping track of all npcs spawn/despawn/status updates/moves and build own mobs list based purely on packets data? easiest solution for simple picking of targets :D

Because you would have to get native functions of engine ! those packets wouldnt be enough!!!

Of what im talking ? Im trying to explain to that guy - that just packet data is useless you cant bot with it , you have to hook native Functions, like - RequestAttack, or GetNextTarget(Info,PrevID) to acctualy pass Info in RequestAttack Function, that packet data is fckng useless - got that ?(If you rly think thats enough - then go try yourself to bot with that data,and you will see how stupid you acctualy are)
Edited by LightFusion

Because you would have to get native functions of engine ! those packets wouldnt be enough!!!

Of what im talking ? Im trying to explain to that guy - that just packet data is useless you cant bot with it , you have to hook native Functions, like - RequestAttack, or GetNextTarget(Info,PrevID) to acctualy pass Info in RequestAttack Function, that packet data is fckng useless - got that ?(If you rly think thats enough - then go try yourself to bot with that data,and you will see how stupid you acctualy are)

I actually do have a fully functional highly complex bot using only "useless packet data", you don't have to hook anything in the game. The only thing these functions do is to craft and encrypt the packet so it can be sended, you can do perfectly well without them, but keep trying to look like you know what you are talking about.

I actually do have a fully functional highly complex bot using only "useless packet data", you don't have to hook anything in the game. The only thing these functions do is to craft and encrypt the packet so it can be sended, you can do perfectly well without them, but keep trying to look like you know what you are talking about.

5173801529_0f3a6be8b8.jpg

you cant recive RequestAttack Packet from server, the client send it, so your words make no sens, if you tell me you are using only packets ... complit bullshit

P.S.

to craft and encrypt you first have to get access to them, so again you seems bullshiting yourself, saying 1 thing and then denying it in other

Edited by LightFusion

not sure if retard or serious?

sorry to ruin your world, but all these engine functions you like so much end up as packet added to outgoing network queue, lol.

5173801529_0f3a6be8b8.jpg

you cant recive RequestAttack Packet from server, the client send it, so your words make no sens, if you tell me you are using only packets ... complit bullshit

P.S.

to craft and encrypt you first have to get access to them, so again you seems bullshiting yourself, saying 1 thing and then denying it in other

I'm really impressed by your ignorance, boy. Let me educate you on the basic principle behind any MMO. The client sends/receives packets and so does the server.  The graphics/sounds/etc.. are eye candy, external stuff. The principle behind any bot is to emulate the packets and that can be done without ever touching the game. You don't have to hook anything. Saying "packet data is useless" is a proof of your complete incompetence on the matter, as packet data is EVERYTHING that is going in. 

I'm really impressed by your ignorance, boy. Let me educate you on the basic principle behind any MMO. The client sends/receives packets and so does the server.  The graphics/sounds/etc.. are eye candy, external stuff. The principle behind any bot is to emulate the packets and that can be done without ever touching the game. You don't have to hook anything. Saying "packet data is useless" is a proof of your complete incompetence on the matter, as packet data is EVERYTHING that is going in. 

This guy knows his shit.

seal-of-approval-meme.jpg

You are complite disaster, if you are dumb enough to not understand your own words, 

The only thing these functions do is to craft and encrypt the packet

let me explain you ! YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE a packet - if you dont know what it is, and the function provide this information(craft it as you said before).

And if you are now saying that you are not using functions at all, you create packets from air, you are dumb person ! understand that ?

Packet data is total shit - nothing, without functions that make these data - understand this !

p.S.

and one more thing for you stupid had, those packets that you mentioned are being sended within client from 1 exact place, you cant send them from your place, you have to inject right were the client send them, so by saying you are not injecting in game functions at all - you are again proving that you telling bullshit.

Edited by LightFusion

You are complite disaster, if you are dumb enough to not understand your own words, 

let me explain you ! YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE a packet - if you dont know what it is, and the function provide this information(craft it as you said before).

And if you are now saying that you are not using functions at all, you create packets from air, you are dumb person ! understand that ?

Packet data is total shit - nothing, without functions that make these data - understand this !

You are failing to see that there is a deeper level on the communication. Invoking the legacy functions isn't the only way to send the required packets, as you are still stating. Knowing the communication protocol you can inject packets on the stream from wherever. You even don't have to be in the address space of the client. I even used to run a bot on my phone and bot from there. I still do not understand what the hell do you mean by "Packet data is total shit - nothing".

You are failing to see that there is a deeper level on the communication. Invoking the legacy functions isn't the only way to send the required packets, as you are still stating. Knowing the communication protocol you can inject packets on the stream from wherever. You even don't have to be in the address space of the client. I even used to run a bot on my phone and bot from there. I still do not understand what the hell do you mean by "Packet data is total shit - nothing".

........ thats enough for me, im done go on create packets from air, and tell me that you dont use game engine functions, to craft them yeah, gl

........ thats enough for me, im done go on create packets from air, and tell me that you dont use game engine functions, to craft them yeah, gl

That's exactly how my architecture is working and it's doing flawless for some years now, no need of luck here. Maybe i'll release source some day and expand your limited knowledge on this stuff.