Making A Java Based Lineage 2 Server From Scratch

PTS AI is full of shit, it would take too long to clean, aka read it one by one. Also that's still stolen work you keep.

Better format it to something else somehow keeping the same capabilities.

Python is good language? Muhahahaha because it register variable type automaticaly? LOLz....

Screw Python and C..  if java had a better interface.... IF ONLY

Also to end this war

Xdem -> java

Elfo -> C

Finito.. stop both

C# also can define any variable automatically with 'var' keyword instead of type.

BTW you cannot compare python to java.

You can compare java with C# because both are VM languages both are compiled before execution.

Python doesn't need to be compiled, its like PHP in that matter, even tho PHP is best suited for web pages (Not that it cannot be used for anything else)

replace the current stream like connection of the server and the client.

Care to elaborate?

Current networking is typical multiplexing, idk what interval is used. 10 ms? NP uses 1 ms by default, the smallest possible in current Oracle JDK 8/9 implementation (OS specifics still apply).

But this only applies to networking, e.g. skills/effects still fire in individual TP threads, CP/HP/MP is altered in individual threads, etc.

C# also can define any variable automatically with 'var' keyword instead of type.

BTW you cannot compare python to java.

You can compare java with C# because both are VM languages both are compiled before execution.

Python doesn't need to be compiled, its like PHP in that matter, even tho PHP is best suited for web pages (Not that it cannot be used for anything else)

Yes i know but since games can also made in python i compare it with C and is a bit fail.

Can you? Or you still have hard times building the HTML... :lol:

Add me on skype bebe we can arrange that ;) BRING IT TO ME

words are for poor, speak with codes

Ps since when we build html.. ? If you mean the NpcTemplate that include the html inside ohh then yes..

Kisses.

Edited by SweeTs

Many people here say that, but none of you did that

I challenge anyone here in graphics-3d-vfx ;) any time any place live streaming ;)

but in coding (even tho im not that epic) i still can prove my self ... true im not xdem or elfo but i wont let kiddos

to offend me

Ps since when we build html.. ? If you mean the NpcTemplate that include the html inside ohh then yes..

Well, building doesn't always means compiling... call it creating if that confuses you too much. :lol:

Well, building doesn't always means compiling... call it creating if that confuses you too much. :lol:

I was expecting xdem to say jokes like this :D  never  from you

the only thing that confuse me is how elfo can eat and code at the same time... is brain using threads?

I was expecting xdem to say jokes like this :D never from you

the only thing that confuse me is how elfo can eat and code at the same time... is brain using threads?

Ok, your brain is working on a single thread only, that explains almost everything. :lol:

Ok, your brain is working on a single thread only, that explains almost everything. :lol:

his brain doesn't work. Lag spikes and corrupted memory cause the output he sends.