Making A Java Based Lineage 2 Server From Scratch

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/201920-l2dot-net-interlude-project/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2549858

Which from the way you said it sounds like Java is no much better than C# because IT is not a VM language.

You can't compare the languages you too but the VM they run on and how they run on the systems they are designed to run on..

(But i am guessing you just know how to code java and nothing else outside that so it is understandable)

Im starting to believe that you are retarded or you lack IQ big time.

The way you respond, the things you say, the projects you start everything.

I know only java? Gosh. Im a programmer on multiple levels, you've learned C# the shitiest language on the planet and you want to prove what? Your retardness and microsoft asslicking only. You are still newbie on the scene, obviously you found a fat shitty C# coder at your work and he is your new idol, believe it or not C# is just a microsoft scam to attrack idiots like you to code shits with ease so they can sell their shitty products easier and bind you and your customers to their shitty platforms.

PS: C# has NOTHING to do with C or C++, its just a wannabe name to attract fools like urself. Have a nice day.

PS2: Since you're a wannabe formal English speaking guy, you should know that when you use quotes they MUST match 100% of the sentence.

"Java is not VM language" - xDem 2016

You're a sad story brah

Edited by xxdem

Im starting to believe that you are retarded or you lack IQ big time.

The way you respond, the things you say, the projects you start everything.

I know only java? Gosh. Im a programmer on multiple levels, you've learned C# the shitiest language on the planet and you want to prove what? Your retardness and microsoft asslicking only. You are still newbie on the scene, obviously you found a fat shitty C# coder at your work and he is your new idol, believe it or not C# is just a microsoft scam to attrack idiots like you to code shits with ease so they can sell their shitty products easier and bind you and your customers to their shitty platforms.

PS: C# has NOTHING to do with C or C++, its just a wannabe name to attract fools like urself. Have a nice day.

We all know you have no idea and what you are saying proves that.

Oh BTW guess in which language is the site that you love so much to lookup developing stuff (stackoverflow)? Yeah you guessed it.

You have no idea on the subject do you?

The fact that two things end up doing sort of the same thing visually doesn't mean that it works the same behind the curtain.

But I'm guessing you are not a developer.

there are already god projects with 2k+ commits that's what i want to say

We all know you have no idea and what you are saying proves that.

Oh BTW guess in which language is the site that you love so much to lookup developing stuff (stackoverflow)? Yeah you guessed it.

Okay then you're plain retarded, even if stackoverflow has asp.net server side, that doesnt mean anything, stackoverflow has just a great front end nothing more. I doubt if it would make a difference if it was node.js php or jsp. IMHO any of the other choices would be superior.

Because once again you have no clue, coming mainly from your lack of commercial experience.

You are just a guy who can code Java. Nothing more :D

Go live you're Cancer# dream bro, Im done wasting my time with your tarded ass.

PS: Start with the Joke that ASPshit is better than PHP, it will boost everyone's mood.

Edited by xxdem

Go live you're Cancer# dream bro, Im done wasting my time with you're tarded ass.

Muahahahahahahahah I can't stop laughing oh god, please mods don't delete his comments, I wanna read them in bad days and laugh.

Oh and BTW. I never talked about asp.net but MVC

Edited by .Elfocrash

Because once again you have no clue, coming mainly from your lack of commercial experience.

You are just a guy who can code Java. Nothing more :D

BTW the server side has nothing to do with it?

Hahahababhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha I will say this as a joke at tomorrow's scrum hahahahhahahahaha

Don't you might be seen as a retard in your company.

Using different technology in both back and front is pretty common.

But I don't see where that stack overflow example leads you ... Facebook is PHP and have fair more traffic.

LinkedIn, Amazon, Google extensively use Java.

So what you proved ?

Don't you might be seen as a retard in your company.

Using different technology in both back and front is pretty common.

But I don't see where that stack overflow example leads you ... Facebook is PHP and have fair more traffic.

LinkedIn, Amazon, Google extensively use Java.

So what you proved ?

He proved his retardness once more, he wouldn't miss a chance.

He actually mean that front end depends on the server side XD.

He obviously doesn't know how the HTTP protocol works, I don't blame him, C# needs such developers

Edited by xxdem

Oh and btw just a last thing, i never said that one language or one framework is better than the other. I only said that i am more comfortable using and i personally like one over the other which is something you might have missed :)

That startups tend to use free stuff you tool.

It is normal to use assets that don't Costa thousands and are not closed source to use.

Even though vs is free now and .net is opensource along with c#

Compared to major options such as PHP or JAVA, which are free and open source, what's your point here ?

Compared to major options such as PHP or JAVA, which are free and open source, what's your point here ?

He wants to say that ASP crap dot shit and microcrap want to go Open Source and "free".

Probably he doesn't know what cunt and marvelous Microcrap is, yet another decieved amateur. He will learn from his mistakes but I hope not too late

Edited by xxdem