L2Dot Net Interlude Project

Yeah, you have the knowledge... :lol:

Btw, SOAP is Microsoft's bullshit.

Most of the stuff that are later replaced by better designed ideas as Microsoft's bullshit. That's not an argument xD

Damn, it's been a month actually :D

Nah that's not me being bored with the project. That's me can't get enough of Overwatch.

Most of the stuff that are later replaced by better designed ideas as Microsoft's bullshit. That's not an argument xD

It's a bullshit like almost everything coming from Microsoft... also, it's a fact that many companies hate SOAP. :lol:

P.S XML is a markup language, JSON is data transfer format. There is a big difference, so you can't compare them. :D

I hate SOAP more than anything, that's what im saying.

"XML is a markup language, JSON is data transfer." Read that again and understand why your point is massively invalid.

Btw if you continued reading the wiki page for those two thing (which is what you did cuz you have no clue) you would see that json also says "largely replacing XML". :D

People that try to argue for the sake of arguing come out as even more stupid than what they actually are.

Ofc you can compare them. One is used to replace the other.

"Half knowledge is worse than ignorance"

You are obviously the one who don't have a clue... :lol:

Once again, JSON for configuration is a lame approach. :D

"Half knowledge is worse than ignorance" - So true, by the way.

You trying to look proffessional, but you are obviously not... same as your C# coding is far away from effective.

Edited by Tessa

Fixed the byte array reading issue in the logic packet that made the username and password look like gibberish.

Started reworking L2World (Yeah obviously from acis)

Depends on what you wanna test. If you wanna test Olympiad then you gonna have a hard time.

Test everything I think, you are going to test-fix everything all by yourself?

before they could not. I'm coding everything for (almost) nothing. 

integration least bother to anyone something they have not done many ....

it is good to do new things to learn .

good job again