Funny how dat guy still has supporters for another fail project.what is special? nothing and noone can mention anything special. Its another 3 days server and re-name and re-open to get 10 euros donations.

Maybe you're posting on the wrong topic? We never opened re-opened DeathWhisper. L2DeathWhisper was online back on 2009 and re-opened only once last year which was started good but ended bad. This time won't be the same since server is reworked.

And why do you care? You're not a player and I am sure you never played on L2DeathWhisper. As I can see you're a server owner by yourself. Attacking other servers won't help you get players, but only enemies.

Whats rly funny is how dat clan 21century u claim to be "old school" since '09 but Im in mid business a little after BnB closed (x3) which was way before '09 and never saw it in ANY kind of server. Im not sayin its ur clan but Im not sayin u never gave free items either.

(just wanted to increase my post count xD )

Well yeah I don't know if they were playing other servers, I meant that they are oldschool on DeathWhisper.

Edited by Frank

U are either delusional and u need professional help or u need to chill out and think how to defend against truths.

Im not a player? wtf does this mean?

I am a server owner?wtf?i never had any server and how can u even say this as a fact.

As for if i ever played in ur srv i dont know why im trying to justify myself against a delusional kid like u but my nicks were sakhsrouvas,luffy,amaterasu

And for ur question why do i care, i care about the poor guys who will lose their time trusting a delusional scumbag like u who only want to earn some easy money

Trash like u need to dissapear forever

U are either delusional and u need professional help or u need to chill out and think how to defend against truths.

Im not a player? wtf does this mean?

I am a server owner?wtf?i never had any server and how can u even say this as a fact.

As for if i ever played in ur srv i dont know why im trying to justify myself against a delusional kid like u but my nicks were sakhsrouvas,luffy,amaterasu

And for ur question why do i care, i care about the poor guys who will lose their time trusting a delusional scumbag like u who only want to earn some easy money

Trash like u need to dissapear forever

I made a typo mistake since the previous reply was not for you, apologies for that.

Well I still don't understand why you call me trash, kid and scumbag, however I will give it a try with you as well unless you don't stop that rude comments.

1) Corruption.

As I stated on previous posts, can you proove that me or my staff is corrupted? According to you, everyone can claim anyone as corrupted, so maybe I should go and spam all upcoming servers without having a single proof?

2) Bugs.

Well this depends on what you mean by bug, if you mean some unbalanced classes like Dominator, then yes you're right, this class was way too strong on DeathWhisper and this is why we reworked all the classes from scratch.

Moreover do not forget about this fact, bugs will always exist or appear all of sudden. However we are using a very good private antibot protection which even stops Adrenaline, so hacking tools can't be used on L2DeathWhisper.

3) Money Hunger.

I do not understand why you call us money hungers. We opened L2DeathWhisper back on 2009 and then we re-opened it 1 year ago but after the mistakes we did we closed it and worked hard to improve it and make it right.

If we were money hungers, we would add all kind of items and enchants on our donation list from the first day. But guess what, we are the only server who doesn't have donations opened on 1st day, or am I wrong?

4) Unskilled Admins.

You have never run a Lineage 2 server, right? So you have no right to call us unskilled. You don't even know how many things we have to take care of and you have nothing to say about our fixes/changes?

Just think of something, we have to take care of bugs, fixes, updates, and in game monitoring. This is not an easy thing, and mistakes can happen. But we are here and we work every day, and this can be proven from our changelogs.

In the end, you might not like L2DeathWhisper or me or Versus, but you're so unfair since you don't see the work we put on this project and the work we put after the project runs as well. There is no other Interlude PVP server with so many changelogs and additions per day. Almost all the admins, prepare their servers and sit back after opening, but we don't. We are fixing/adding things every single day.

1)donvito,6a4a,webmonster banning people with ur acc(these that i know of for sure). i dont think u would give items to a clown like lifo but maybe the other guys know smth more

2)srv had many problems especially sieges when u reopened it and skills were like 10% working at best, everything was broken

3)overpowered donations

4) u totally mishandled the siege mistakes where u lost 100+ people after the first week.Also everyday the srv had a new problem with protection or packet problems with skills being extremely unbalanced  so it was totally not ready to launch. complete opposite of "versus can fix everything" of 2009. 

1)donvito,6a4a,webmonster banning people with ur acc(these that i know of for sure). i dont think u would give items to a clown like lifo but maybe the other guys know smth more

2)srv had many problems especially sieges when u reopened it and skills were like 10% working at best, everything was broken

3)overpowered donations

4) u totally mishandled the siege mistakes where u lost 100+ people after the first week.Also everyday the srv had a new problem with protection or packet problems with skills being extremely unbalanced  so it was totally not ready to launch. complete opposite of "versus can fix everything" of 2009. 

1) I don't even remember those names. Did they play last year or back at 2009? Did you remember me or Versus giving items to them or have any clue about that?

2) Well "everything was broken" is kinda too much. There were many things that were not working probably like the sieges but it was only one time, after that we fixed this issue which was caused by Acis and we couldn't have known about it. But don't forget that we also had ddos attacks to handle and some lagging issues which were caused by our bad hosting company, so we had too many important things to take care of. However, we are not fools to make the same mistakes again, and that's why we invested more money now on both hosting and advertising in order to be sure that we won't have such issues again.

3) Overpowered donations? No, donations were never overpowered since we never gave any max enchant to anyone and we never added that in our donation list. The overpower thing was the "gap" between new players and donators or old players. And this is already fixed now: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=641.0

4) I am not sure I can understand what you're saying here, but as I said yeah we had some in game issues which were fixed though. The bad thing is that they took us more time than expected, because we had more important things to fix like the hosting company issues.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that almost all old L2DeathWhisper players will join us again, just to take a look if we deliver what we promised 1 year after and if we bring back DeathWhisper as it should be. So believe me I know that players will judge us from the first day and I am prepared for it. I wouldn't risk L2DeathWhisper's name again. But even if you don't believe me, do not call me scammer or money hunger or corrupted if you can't prove it, that way you're not helping us, yourself or the players who might see your posts. In the end, a scammer wouldn't explain or invest time to reply to you.

Edited by Frank

Whats rly funny is how dat clan 21century u claim to be "old school" since '09 but Im in mid business a little after BnB closed (x3) which was way before '09 and never saw it in ANY kind of server. Im not sayin its ur clan but Im not sayin u never gave free items either.

They have never played at bnb these guys mate...only at franks servers they play and failed as always....they are random java clan

Played every single project since 2009
corruption,bugs,money hungry admins and totally unskilled
Frank said it would be "different" in the last one and srv was unplayable from the first day (dont want to mention giran siege tragedy of admin skills)

Only autists would rejoin this joke

you tell these because you are hater...franks opinion! Edited by Justice

Its not the clan name that matters. Its the names of players than play inside this clan.

We dont care about making videos to promote the Clan Name. The 21stCentury is created by friends met in a journey from my early years of lineage 2 since l2thegame until now so i will not tolerate any more negative comments , neither comments about corruption we never got help from the Gm team we got the exactly different acutally i was banned 6 times during '09 DeathWhisper Season. 

If you want to have a true opinion in the matter of Lineage2 United Clan 21stCentury And DeathWhisper Join the server and you will understand by player names you all have met.

My player name -> Secret for now.

As thedentist said 21stCentury never got help from l2dw gm stuff or any gm stuff, instead 2 of us were jailed in 2015 season as well :P Anyway for the hater comments for frank ofc the other admins would be jealous of the server we get it, I truly believe Deathwhisper is the best try of a perfected custom pvp server and i say "a try" cause its a long way to be perfect!! Now for the 21st haters of course u would hate and u know why yourself ;) cya ingame on L2Deathwhisper

Aint it a bit weird why u buttlick deathwhisper so much? I mean even me myself is a fan of a few selected servers but no, I dont say "best try of a perfect custom pvp server". Rly? When u think of best try in a "perfected" custom server u think of Deathwhisper?  I believe if u try a liiiiiiiiitle bit harder u'll come up with smth better :)

My player name -> Secret for now.

Then why u tupe dis if u wanna keep it a secret. If u got nothin to hide, show ur nicks. We ll see if we have met em.

Aint it a bit weird why u buttlick deathwhisper so much? I mean even me myself is a fan of a few selected servers but no, I dont say "best try of a perfect custom pvp server". Rly? When u think of best try in a "perfected" custom server u think of Deathwhisper?  I believe if u try a liiiiiiiiitle bit harder u'll come up with smth better :)

Then why u tupe dis if u wanna keep it a secret. If u got nothin to hide, show ur nicks. We ll see if we have met em.

Thats my opinion and we have democracy im free to say what i believe so..And i buttlick deathwhisper so much cause i enjoy the server!! Apart from the problems that they might come up I still enjoy it more than other custom pvp servers, Actually there hasnt been a good custom pvp server nowadays all we see is no custom servers with 1k on bots online :P There are a couple custom servers that are still opening like mada'sftw servers that are just not good and thats my opinion again other ppl might like those servers Hell yeah I truly believe Deathwhisper is the best try of what a custom server should be like..

Man you are so smart... and you care too much about who likes what just play the fuckin game.. its a GAME learn it and play it. 

The truth is you got us... we got paid 1 million euro by Frank to say the best about deathwhisper :)

Thats my opinion and we have democracy im free to say what i believe so..And i buttlick deathwhisper so much cause i enjoy the server!! Apart from the problems that they might come up I still enjoy it more than other custom pvp servers, Actually there hasnt been a good custom pvp server nowadays all we see is no custom servers with 1k on bots online :P There are a couple custom servers that are still opening like mada'sftw servers that are just not good and thats my opinion again other ppl might like those servers Hell yeah I truly believe Deathwhisper is the best try of what a custom server should be like..

I played everywhere if you want a fine pvp server you found it -> DeathWhisper the end.

You say a good word about a server and you are GM's friend or admin's alt account, you say bad things and you are legit => "greek common logic"

Edited by Frank

Guys I'm glad there are so many hates. U will be much more motivated to confront these morons. I've been playing since 2009 because L2DW is fucking specific. You should stop crying about hard farming. GRIND is one of the best things happened to l2dw. just saying

cya in game

Guys I'm glad there are so many hates. U will be much more motivated to confront these morons. I've been playing since 2009 because L2DW is fucking specific. You should stop crying about hard farming. GRIND is one of the best things happened to l2dw. just saying

cya in game

old schooler speaking. hahah if you think frank is the old's dw admin you are a moron