Project L2Jwz - Second Generation

This pack is a totally mistake by Gandalf it self. "Limited players". All he can do is decompile packs, and steal things from it, and put his assignature under it... 

I wouldnt not recommend this revision because it is shit. But for those who want it, here is a Unlimited player revision: https://mega.nz/#!JEESnSJb!rZedYlH0wR4LVIqH2OfbwWt4hU4fsaA8mSkRbY7-SMY

Have fun with all these bugs (duplication, skill etc) 

Edit: not only Gandalf can Decompile. But if you do, make the right choise just like denieing the limitation of players ....

Unlimited players revision recompilation credits :  Leo >.>'

virus.jeefo

• 3 weeks later...

help please, i got that error:

Lzglu4e.jpg

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Login Server Settings
# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server.
# This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router.
# Dumbed Down Definitions...
# LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you.
# WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet).
# x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers.
# Networking

# Enables automatic port mapping for login server. 
# If you have a router login server will request for port forwarding. 
# Default: True 
EnableUPnP = True

# Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u>
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u>
# Default: * (0.0.0.0)
LoginserverHostname = 127.0.0.1

# Default: 2106
LoginserverPort = 2106

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u>
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u>
# Default: 127.0.0.1
LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers
# Default: 9014
LoginPort = 9014

# Security

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned.
# Default: 5
LoginTryBeforeBan = 5

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login.
# Default: 900 (15 minutes)
LoginBlockAfterBan = 900

# If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots
AcceptNewGameServer = True

# Flood Protection. All values are in MILISECONDS.
EnableFloodProtection = True

# Default: 15
FastConnectionLimit = 15

# Default: 700
NormalConnectionTime = 700

# Default: 350
FastConnectionTime = 350

# Default: 50
MaxConnectionPerIP = 50

# Database

# Specify the appropriate driver and url for the database you're using.
# Examples:
# Driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver (default)
# Driver = org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
# Driver = com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
Driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
# Database URL
# URL = jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jsrls (default)
# URL = jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jsrls
# URL = jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database = l2jsrls/user = sa/password = 
URL = jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb
# Database user info (default is "root" but it's not recommended)
Login = usuario
# Database connection password
Password = senha

# Default: 10
MaximumDbConnections = 10

# Default: 0
MaximumDbIdleTime = 0

# Connection close time.
# Default: 60000
ConnectionCloseTime = 60000

# Misc.

# If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown.
ShowLicence = False

AutoCreateAccounts = True
# Template for a login and password
AccountTemplate = [A-Za-z0-9]{4,14}
PasswordTemplate = [A-Za-z0-9]{4,16}

# Datapack root directory.
# Defaults to current directory from which the server is started.
DatapackRoot = .

# Developer Settings

# Default: False
Debug = False

# Restart LS every 24 hours?

# Enable disable scheduled login restart.
# Default: False
LoginRestartSchedule = True
# Time in hours.
# Default: 24
LoginRestartTime = 48

dont work, but i can enter in server with that error but when i enter i appear dead in the mid of sea, how can i fix it?

Just dont use this pack. It is horrible.

dont work, but i can enter in server with that error but when i enter i appear dead in the mid of sea, how can i fix it?

Statements issue, like missing character info from the table. Simply don't use it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics