C/c++ Bot Detection Methods (Adrenaline, Tower)

Well, as the title says I'm selling the detection methods for detecting adrenaline and tower so you can use it on your own antibot.

Only for serious buyers who know what they do. This is not an antibot solutions, this is just the code (C/C++) that detects the bots. Will be sold only once and it will be really detailed.

Price ~1200€

Edited by Asmodeus

Well, try to talk with official L2 owners  :happyforever: 1200€? I guess only OFF servers can afford this, but...GL with Your sale.

Well, try to talk with official L2 owners  :happyforever: 1200€? I guess only OFF servers can afford this, but...GL with Your sale.

they should try talking with me :-) well I would negotiate it, that's what (~) mark means. Thank you.

LoL 1200eur, mb 120eur ? 

what bullshit you are selling ?

Code that detects ? Another MU Online source =D

You obviously know shit. Please justify the "Another MU Online source" you said. I bet you are just spamming around. And yes, if you are selling every potential bot block method (not crappy winapi hooks) then you can sell it for as much as you want.

dat price :D

That's the market buddy, sell something unique, set your price. It's not just a bunch of code lines, it's more the debug time needed to get all the information. After all I'm not forcing anyone to buy it and it's not eligible for anyone. :D

First of all, noone is goin to buy it for SUCH A HUGE price. Second - if someone wants to buy it to use it later, then he probably already have knowledge + skills to find it himself. If he does not, then bypassing his antibot made from existing chunks of detection code will be 5 minute works, ebcause he doesnt know anti-antis. So in my opinion, that will not sell at all.

But i dont discourage you in any way, good luck

they should try talking with me :-) well I would negotiate it, that's what (~) mark means. Thank you.

You obviously know shit. Please justify the "Another MU Online source" you said. I bet you are just spamming around. And yes, if you are selling every potential bot block method (not crappy winapi hooks) then you can sell it for as much as you want.

WinApi hooks for bot detecing/blocking,

6848721.jpg

thats damn logic...

First of all, noone is goin to buy it for SUCH A HUGE price. Second - if someone wants to buy it to use it later, then he probably already have knowledge + skills to find it himself. If he does not, then bypassing his antibot made from existing chunks of detection code will be 5 minute works, ebcause he doesnt know anti-antis. So in my opinion, that will not sell at all.

But i dont discourage you in any way, good luck

the price is negotiable. Well I could partially agree about (2)

WinApi hooks for bot detecing/blocking,

6848721.jpg

thats damn logic...

whatever. You obviously got no clue so anything more i write to you is a waste of energy and bandwidth.

I love how people have no idea how software is priced.

Good luck with your sales mate. The price is super reasonable.

:) Edited by Asmodeus

the price is negotiable. Well I could partially agree about (2) whatever. You obviously got no clue so anything more i write to you is a waste of energy and bandwidth. :)

yeah ofc 

tumblr_mak646775Q1rf8zido1_500.jpg

there are trivial ways to block adrenalin and such protection won't be even considered to be bypassed until server hit certain interest from bot users, so keeping in mind there are maybe 10 non-rus servers with 4 digits online, you are safe with any budget antibots :D

there are trivial ways to block adrenalin and such protection won't be even considered to be bypassed until server hit certain interest from bot users, so keeping in mind there are maybe 10 non-rus servers with 4 digits online, you are safe with any budget antibots :D

The more public an antibot is the more bypassing attempts it will provoke. Hence the bypass rates of most known antibots. If serious projects would maintain a private solution they could update it to their needs and the bypass rate would be near 0, since none would bother bypassing it unless if the server using it had tons of online players. :-)

 Expanded the range of “/NextTarget” command, enabling the targeting of subjects that are much farther away than before.

Added Repeat Macro function.

o After assigning a macro to a shortcut, right-clicking the mouse repeats the macro.

o While the macro is being repeated, performing another action stops the macro.

 Added [Copy All]/[Paste] button.

o Players can use the button to copy or paste macros.

 Added [Preset] button.

o Players can assign a frequently used macro set to Preset, and can add to their macros by drag and drop or double-clicking.

Adrenaline? What adrenaline?

The more public an antibot is the more bypassing attempts it will provoke. Hence the bypass rates of most known antibots. If serious projects would maintain a private solution they could update it to their needs and the bypass rate would be near 0, since none would bother bypassing it unless if the server using it had tons of online players. :-)

thats true,

my point is, any working solution, even simple memory scan, will be as useful as well made protection, because average gamers simply has no clue, the one who does will not share own solutions for obvious reasons (and its <1% of online at most), and the one who develop bots don't touch servers which are not popular cuz its plain waste of resources. In case your server will hit certain interest, your protection will be reviewed by veteran reversers anyway, so there is no point in spending 1,2k for single time solution when you are missing needed knowledge (what szakalaka pointed out), because antibots are all about updates when you are already target of bot software.