What Software He Is Using?

cssprogamer

im already done with l2

its 2-3 days game, not more 

so waste time (

maybe but some people still playing...  most funny is it that i write "looking for dev to bypass l2jguard (i pay money) "  and no1 interesting about it :)  

Do you imply i am a magician? I ask gods to send me the solution? It takes time and chance of success is not always that high. + the market does not need it, and there you go

what u mean? on this forum is not one person who can bypass this sh1t? :S:S:S I think there are 1000 DEV and they can everything :P just they dont like help people like i am :D even if i pay money. it is true story. No money no honey...  

maybe but i mean, this forum is 1st popular lineage hack and bypass forum. here is everything about lineage bots, antibots, and other staffs but No1 care about members. fuck l2tower. i buy PA acc because they told On PA U can bot everywhere and after 1 week they stop support IL servers (shit l2tower.)   I mean if on this forum no1 care about users and no1 trying to help them why this forum is needed... i mean every popular foum about lineage expoilts...