djvogans

10/10 confirmed 

what is the difference between dex/tales/mid? All look for money, all open 2-3 month servers. Dont you think you're a bit stupid to say one is better than the other, when it's obvious they all suck the same?

what is the difference between dex/tales/mid? All look for money, all open 2-3 month servers. Dont you think you're a bit stupid to say one is better than the other, when it's obvious they all suck the same?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199468-l2off-l2mid/page-4

read this

I see someone scared of competition from nanna and legacy :)

if you need talk to liru go to their topic or their forum.

You are proly a kid after your attitude and First server owner crying on other server topic . Never saw that till now. Get you dog and move along or better start advertise :)

Dunno why you wish liru to retaliate to your network. Its kinda stupid ...

I see someone scared of competition from nanna and legacy :)

if you need talk to liru go to their topic or their forum.

You are proly a kid after your attitude and First server owner crying on other server topic . Never saw that till now. Get you dog and move along or better start advertise :)

Dunno why you wish liru to retaliate to your network. Its kinda stupid ...

noone is scared of your server lol 

Edited by AchYle

Thats why you daily post here :) at you is normal, you are paid to do that . Its that too a way of living .

Edited by djvogans

Thats why you daily post here :) at you is normal, you are paid to do that . Its that too a way of living .

mega bullshit ever lol

hater confirmed 

Edited by AchYle

so server with the best advertisment wins i guess

blabla

You have to inform the players that every system/files coming from you or lineage.ru (ALL INTERLUDE SERVERS SKADI, NANNA, ESTER etc) are INFECTED! fking BOTNET

they ddos all servers with 30-50k connections/ in seconds.

Hope you guys understand that...DO NOT RUN custom .exe or .dos file from their system folders (better change the l2.exe before to run the game)

Example

41PJRuh.jpg

You think i am not right? eveyr 1 know that story Liru ,ostintm and friends DDoS my server and ask me to pay $2000 :)

the start was delayed with 10 days because i was too dumb to understand that i need 10 protected proxies.

EDIT. Jesus said, "These shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous into eternal life.

silence

Dex is online since 2004. We dont do such shits no mather how idiots are some server owners as you. But i promise i will forward the message to liru owners to respond you in launching day and after. Ok ?

Owners like you exists cause community is made of nomads. But guess what: none of idiots like you survive much :) .

Thanks for the bump.

Dex is online since 2004. We dont do such shits no mather how idiots are some server owners as you. But i promise i will forward the message to liru owners to respond you in launching day and after. Ok ?

Owners like you exists cause community is made of nomads. But guess what: none of idiots like you survive much :) .

Thanks for the bump.

like someone care about bump your topic since at mxc is still same comunity. 

Edited by AchYle

I found it :)

Lineage.ru строят DDoS ботнет на своих игроках

http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t926169

Go cry a river on liru site . Who cares