[L2J] La2Howl Reborn

Reborn12

Im speaking with him right now he say to me im lie to him and i have

Not read the rules..what is this? I dont believe it i have one more server or a lot of servers and i dont know about it...he fucked my life now ...a lot of work for this project and we will lost people about.voting now...none cares about it..

you can solve the problem easy but u need to add the server from Home IP

you can solve the problem easy but u need to add the server from Home IP

Im speaking with him he understand nothink but..my only solve is to find another vote site and make some changes about reward...we will see this hours..

Im speaking with him he understand nothink but..my only solve is to find another vote site and make some changes about reward...we will see this hours..

L2NetWork but Topzone is the most popular right now Hopzone is dead.

L2NetWork but Topzone is the most popular right now Hopzone is dead.

L2network we are already added..hopzone waiting 4 days aproval..topzone i will not add the server..any idea?xtream300 can be a good idea?

L2network we are already added..hopzone waiting 4 days aproval..topzone i will not add the server..any idea?xtream300 can be a good idea?

if u want my opinion try to add your server on L2Top.ru and also some of the L2RU topsites

jajaja dat topzone. He will not add my server cause i did facebook login and add from there my server and not from my normal account that i had created 2 years ago :D

Nothing better than topzone and hopzone. the brazil may be good but still not like these :D

jajaja dat topzone. He will not add my server cause i did facebook login and add from there my server and not from my normal account that i had created 2 years ago :D

Nothing better than topzone and hopzone. the brazil may be good but still not like these :D

Topzone i have paid premium and he have deactivated my server..is not normal..he have a ton of money i think he dont want more servers...

Topzone i have paid premium and he have deactivated my server..is not normal..he have a ton of money i think he dont want more servers...

Its true haha

Although i do love his support. Tons of money, can't hire a person for supporting on skype that can speak normally and not like retarded kid.

Anyways try the brazil its pretty nice and russian ones.

Its true haha

Although i do love his support. Tons of money, can't hire a person for supporting on skype that can speak normally and not like retarded kid.

Anyways try the brazil its pretty nice and russian ones.

No sleep tonight i will not let this bitch destroy my life..tomorrow all will be fine...

TZ and HZ are overrated. Russian and brazilian topsites are way better and can bring way more ppl if ruskis and brs are what dis server fulfills them.

Give it a try.

TZ and HZ are overrated. Russian and brazilian topsites are way better and can bring way more ppl if ruskis and brs are what dis server fulfills them.

Give it a try.

we will give a try already some adds at russian sites...

Some Hours Left For Grand Opening Stay Tunned....!!!