[L2J] La2Howl Reborn

Reborn12

So like owner of this topic stop spaming and go to off topics...

So as the owner of this topic you cannot accept a valid argument. Hmm professionalism much?

Which you intentionally turned off to confuse players. Piss off mate. Get your shit code and get out of here.

i create 1 Startup System Engine. and is not hardcore code

you like or dont .

your codes is shit and all your job ... you sell codes .and your code is hack for server

this server is not mine. if they need false the save on db in not my problem

Pirama is in top 10 devs, you should listen to him :dat:

im not in top 10 :P

my job is good .not like Elfosellcodehackserver

i create 1 Startup System Engine. and is not hardcore code

you like or dont .

your codes is shit and all your job ... you sell codes .and your code is hack for server

this server is not mine. if they need false the save on db in not my problem

im not in top 10 :P

my job is good .not like Elfosellcodehackserver

How about showing us some of your other original features?

How about showing us some of your other original features?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOCyF70bPxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBYSj1sPcgk

tomorow i create 1 video for startup System for you see my startup System on full and low mode ( dont tell nothing more for startUp )

you can see alone

Edited by pirama

No problem there people like our server and we will advertise more and more if someone wants to attack again do it no problem...have a nice day..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOCyF70bPxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBYSj1sPcgk

tomorow i create 1 video for startup System for you see my startup System on full and low mode ( dont tell nothing more for startUp )

you can see alone

rofl that things are EASY (A LOT) to code them. peace

PARTY GREEN NAME is something like .... 5 lines of coding??? (editing some CharInfo serverpackets and calling other ppl noobs .. will not make you look pro)

private zone is what? a wannabie instance? call your self L2 java Developer (L2J is 10% Java , 90% organization  . TRUE STORY) but you can't call other ppl "noobs". 

and you said :

"the thing that panel does not open after char restart is only a config that does not allow that."

AND WHAT??? THEN that creates a bug in your server , or change this config? LOL 

Stupid , I show you many times talking bullshit without having a proper knowledge . At least stfu and look at your own business. That will propably make you better , even at coding.

friendly tip (even if you are stupid ) : try make something big , use classes , objects , etc . OOP maybe . that will make you better l2jdeveloper ( AND DEVELOPER TOO) , not these small edits. (YES MAYBE players like these small features , but that doesn't make you a real developer)

ps: some times little codes can show your developing skills. (but for sure  not these features you posted)

ps2:  good developers like YOU are looking at their own business and they dont judge others.They just give tips.

Edited by LAGLAG

rofl that things are EASY (A LOT) to code them. peace

PARTY GREEN NAME is something like .... 5 lines of coding??? (editing some CharInfo serverpackets and calling other ppl noobs .. will not make you look pro)

private zone is what? a wannabie instance? call your self L2 java Developer (L2J is 10% Java , 90% organization  . TRUE STORY) but you can't call other ppl "noobs". 

and you said :

"the thing that panel does not open after char restart is only a config that does not allow that."

AND WHAT??? THEN that creates a bug in your server , or change this config? LOL 

Stupid , I show you many times talking bullshit without having a proper knowledge . At least stfu and look at your own business. That will propably make you better , even at coding.

friendly tip (even if you are stupid ) : try make something big , use classes , objects , etc . OOP maybe . that will make you better l2jdeveloper ( AND DEVELOPER TOO) , not these small edits. (YES MAYBE players like these small features , but that doesn't make you a real developer)

ps: some times little codes can show your developing skills. (but for sure  not these features you posted)

ps2:  good developers like YOU are looking at their own business and they dont judge others.They just give tips.

Thats is only one preview.so take latest acis files join look for bugs etc join to my server look the same thinks and then speak about pirama..have a nice day..

Edit:if you want to spam more go to off topics..

Thats is only one preview.so take latest acis files join look for bugs etc join to my server look the same thinks and then speak about pirama..have a nice day..

Edit:if you want to spam more go to off topics..

my words has nothing to do with your server , it's all about that stupid guy named pirama and his behavior.

good luck with your server , i always appreciate ppl trying to create something , handling a server is not easy.

Edited by LAGLAG

my words has nothing to do with your server , it's all about that stupid guy named pirama and his behavior.

good luck with your server , i always appreciate ppl trying to create something , handling a server is not easy.

He is very good and nice man..i know him so some people loves troling and destroy all l2 server all about some money..good luck to you and as i told pirama is a good.developer...this is no bullshits..

He is very good and nice man..i know him so some people loves troling and destroy all l2 server all about some money..good luck to you and as i told pirama is a good.developer...this is no bullshits..

kala toys ta ipes gt egw bariomoyna na grafw :P

ta @@ tha paroyn oyte video toys bazw astoys na nomizoyn oti theloyn...