[L2J] La2Howl Reborn

Reborn12

La2Howl Rev 5 fixes

Private store fixed ..

.menu command includes all Commands

New level up zone (to next fixes)

Start location(to next fixes)

La2Howl Rev.6

Level up zone with mobs Min 67 max 80 level(easy level up)

Sub classes to 61 level

Start location retail..

Respawn bosses and raid bosses(next changeset)

Rebirth command teleport .rebirth (next changeset)

Have a nice day..!!!

interesting project

We have to make it Great Project...a lot of work for months...we will give a try like new server without name and community...we will give all we can for take people inside..

La2Howl Rev7 and we have finished

.rebirth command added only for Rebirth players

When you make rebirth put .rebirth and you will go to

Rebirth level up zone..

Grand bosses and raid bosses respawns finished will announce to our features tonight..

One small bug is fixed about party pick ups with adena..

Ofc rebirth level up zone added..teleport only with .rebirth command for rebirth players..

Have a nice day...3 more days left ...stay Tunned..!!!

Only 2 Days Left For Grand Opening 16-3-2016 16:00 Hour...Stay Tunned..!!!

Raid Bosses And Grand Bosses Respawns Added...Look At Features..!!!

Have a Nice Day...!!!

Edited by Reborn12

Some hours left for Grand Opening Stay Tunned For Tomorrow at 16:00 L2network-topzone we have added succesfull we waiting For Hopzone...Have a Nice day...At website we will fix L2topzone vote link later..

Some hours left for Grand Opening Stay Tunned For Tomorrow at 16:00 L2network-topzone we have added succesfull we waiting For Hopzone...Have a Nice day...At website we will fix L2topzone vote link later..

Good luck boy,but i think online number will be low for a reason...Anyway we'll try tomorrow.

Good luck boy,but i think online number will be low for a reason...Anyway we'll try tomorrow.

Just tell me the reason...

Edit:we have a problem with topzone right now server is deactivated without any reason...i have paid premium..idk why he hates me..

Just tell me the reason...

Edit:we have a problem with topzone right now server is deactivated without any reason...i have paid premium..idk why he hates me..

you added your server from dedicated machine ? on topzone

you added your server from dedicated machine ? on topzone

Ofc i have add from dedicate...he delete all the time my account..

Ofc i have add from dedicate...he delete all the time my account..

then you did it wrong if u add the server on topzone via dedicated machine xzone deactivating  your server that means u need to add the server on topzone from your IP and not form Dedi IP

then you did it wrong if u add the server on topzone via dedicated machine xzone deactivating  your server that means u need to add the server on topzone from your IP and not form Dedi IP

He can answer to me but and tell me the reason..but ok i will make it once again..and request the premium back from paypal..is a big problem topzone...but ok :P thanks for your opinion

He can answer to me but and tell me the reason..but ok i will make it once again..and request the premium back from paypal..is a big problem topzone...but ok :P thanks for your opinion

its not opinion this is how L2Topzone Work many people did the same mistake i just telling you how it works 

its not opinion this is how L2Topzone Work many people did the same mistake i just telling you how it works

Im speaking with him right now he say to me im lie to him and i have

Not read the rules..what is this? I dont believe it i have one more server or a lot of servers and i dont know about it...he fucked my life now ...a lot of work for this project and we will lost people about.voting now...none cares about it..