[L2J] La2Howl Reborn

Reborn12

features are nice but you still have to fix many things, rebirths do not work, you cannot use the farm coins anywhere atm, sometimes the auto attack stops

Farm coins is for S grade weapons and armors i have now for beta on gm shop with 1 adena each..rebirths needs rebirth book this is only with votes i will add on gm shop ..auto attack will be fixed in some hours..i will update all fixes tonight if the forum is ready or i will update on facebook page..ik sorry but im only one person i have to run for all..

Seems like a serious project.

thanks Sweets..

hahahaa.. sorry for laughs.

Good luck with your server Reborn.. 

But try to create a mid rate server.. All features those days it's the same.. Go for something different.. Time for Mid rate.. 

hahahaa.. sorry for laughs.

Good luck with your server Reborn.. 

But try to create a mid rate server.. All features those days it's the same.. Go for something different.. Time for Mid rate.. 

yes i can see there is no mid rate servers...when im ready with my quests and ai's thats will be a true...and thanks 

bad for me, general (my opinion)

bad for you and for me for this work...there is a lot of servers also copy paste and a lot of owners have more than 2 servers with the scheme features but with another npcs...oups sorry i have forget the names of the servers they are change the names...:D