Dev To Work On H5 Event Engine

kavvadi

Question

i use the classic event engine you can see on every H5 mid-rate server. Files: FandC / L2scripts ru / L2p / or whatever they are called.

if you know what im talking about i dont think it would take more than 15 mins, if not dont bother pming me.

so skype me on this tag or pm here (include the price if possible).

11 answers to this question

Don't bother to pm him or help, he is immature and idiot greek..  he don't even give you access on his pc to code..

He ask for a simple threadpool but he is kiddo... no deserve even to take his money..

Edited by AccessDenied

the following is a quote from our chat. [GR] "ela apla mpoulo.. " 

So am i the "kiddo" here? i also gave you access stop lying.

You ask for help in exchange of payment, i added you, i ask you for fucking access on your fucking garbage pc

and you tell me NO, goodnight? Crawl back to your cave what u want me to do get source on my pc and do it on my pc?

No.. grow up

relax... καταβαθος εγραψε if (customer.isIdiot()) ? idk what : return home; 

απλα δεν το διαβασες σωστα... scroll πανω.

0xa0xa0xa0xa00xa0xa

eseis afou spamarete toso coding den mou mathenete kai emena ligo gt duskoleuomai?? :P kai oso kai na exei apla min asxoliste me to post re paidia apo LF egine Spam Topic :P 

Edit:Xwris kakia gia kanenan... :P

eseis afou spamarete toso coding den mou mathenete kai emena ligo gt duskoleuomai?? :P kai oso kai na exei apla min asxoliste me to post re paidia apo LF egine Spam Topic :P

Edit:Xwris kakia gia kanenan... :P

o monos pou mporei na se voi9isei einai o eaftos sou aderfe. kanenas alos 

Atlas without having any personal argument with you i am also not that good in programming but

http://dev-atlas.info/ 

really? Exept that is WP the design is also meh.. the worst part is that you claim that you're academic student in  Computer Science and Biomedical Informatics

and kinda make me reconsider wtf i am doing with my life..  I mean if you're a CS and BI student i was hoping to see something way more better and sexy

not a website that we did in pre-school in html class...

He would sell website designs, that would be problematic, but I don't see the problem if the point is to sell PHP script / Java features. Until you're the sort of people playing on a server because they see a nice intro cinematic made on After Effects.

eipe kalo logo o xdem.

Krata mera kai wra elfo

prospathi o kahmenos na me voithisei alla kati den ton afhnei :P

Guys go english i want to read drama too. Please

Why Did you have Bought Pop Corns ?? :P