interlude [L2J] L2Old-School

PAC

If server fail on "Grand Opening" and it will have less then 50 real online, you still give 150 euro to a " "winner" " ?

Step into your shower tub.

Cut your vein with a knife.

Lay down slowly.

Wait until blood level reaches your nose.

Hold your breath.

Die.

People like you spread cancer 8th grade... you only care for money nothing more.. ruin l2.. ruin it.

If server fail on "Grand Opening" and it will have less then 50 real online, you still give 150 euro to a " "winner" " ?

Ofc the winner is going to take his reward

Do you think that i'm like you, that you're looking for a "FREE "FAKE  players engine  ( CLICK ME )?  :D

Go away fom my topic please 

Edited by PAC

ok PAC, i will go away form your, topic, people told me to not join this forum because here a lot haters and angry people, i will try code phantom engine mysel and maybe i will share for everyone to make happy l2j servers with wix ucoz and weebly :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

ok PAC, i will go away form your, topic, people told me to not join this forum because here a lot haters and angry people, i will try code phantom engine mysel and maybe i will share for everyone to make happy l2j servers with wix ucoz and weebly :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

I doubt even if you can code a line that send a static packet to a character.. crawl back to your fucking hole rabbit

Haters everywhere, Well all i can say is avoid spend your time with those losers( i don't wanna say names, always we see same names on every post/topic on this forum)
I am gonna see your work and for sure i am gonna join. If server is good the people will stay else they will leave (as L2Avellan Fall).
And i know you are not the real L2Old-School because i knew those people from real life.
Good Luck with it.

Edited by hopakos

Haters everywhere, Well all i can say is avoid spend your time with those losers( i don't wanna say names, always we see same names on every post/topic on this forum)

I am gonna see your work and for sure i am gonna join. If server is good the people will stay else they will leave (as L2Avellan Fall).

And i know you are not the real L2Old-School because i knew those people from real life.

Good Luck with it.

Why nobody reads the red line? Should i change colour? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...