Close The Section "lineage 2" Generally

DeMeNs0s

Well it is not like the old times anymore but still lineage can offer you really good money :)

Naturally, all you have to do is make a bot and then an antibot. Sell the first to players and 2nd to server owners and keep acting as if either needs constant attention to keep up with the other.

Naturally, all you have to do is make a bot and then an antibot. Sell the first to players and 2nd to server owners and keep acting as if either needs constant attention to keep up with the other.

in general there are many ways to make good money in l2

in general there are many ways to make good money in l2

I know only a few others where you benefit from both sides at once. Otherwise it's much better to just freelance, wannabe server owners only cry about not having money and complain for delivering exactly what they asked for.

It is recommend to close the header section "Lineage II" for just certain reasons:

-> Kiddies gonna join from time to time. Result: More and more topics like "HELP MEEE L2PHX DONT WORK", "LF CRACK BOT ADRENALIN" or "ANYONE KNOW BUGG SERVER???" will be created. Simply, i got cancer on my eyes when i read daily these useless requests.

-> No new exploits anymore. (mostly of them has been found and fixed generally)

-> L2 is a place for retards. Imo there is no point to open a L2 server anymore.

-> Lineage II is simply dead. Life with it, time to move on!

No.

Well it is not like the old times anymore but still lineage can offer you really good money :)

I am sure you will earn more money if you got the worst job ever in contrast to waste your time for developing any lolable l2jservers  ::)

Everything I had seen over the years was that 95% of the self-appointed admins failed when they had opened a L2 server. 

The game is also on all debt. People want more than pressing F1-F3 and just standing like a stone during pvp. A game where you don't need a TS are generally failures, too.

Huh funny guy №2, He is offering services in marketplace of section he want to close..... nice

Nop.

Edited by DeMeNs0s

I am sure you will earn more money if you got the worst job ever in contrast to waste your time for developing any lolable l2jservers  ::)

actually i have no clue from dev part and still making good money as i said above there are many ways to make good money in l2 :)

Nop.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/192492-creating-bots-and-farmscripts-services/ yes

And as your signature says

ontact me at Skype: "DeMeNs0s DeMeNs0s"

I offer the following services: Writing Farm Scripts / Anti-Captcha.

Someone lock this topic since is not spam session.. all i see is a guy who consider himself good yet he google "how to use netstat"

who blame greeks and say that all servers closed because greeks dont know how to speak english?? Dafaq i just read... 

I had cancer from his 1st post but now i got new cancer that heal the previous cancer..

This guy is a clown who got mad cause he cant make money.

Now we have the MrPro who suddedly is Java developer and he just "relax and make money"..

if i read one more comment like that ... god sake.

actually i have no clue from dev part and still making good money as i said above there are many ways to make good money in l2 :)

For some reason even if i dont know you, you create a despise feeling.. really we dont care if you steal others by selling things that are shared

or anything or generally we dont care how you make money..  If you have no idea from DEV and u still make money here then good for you