L2J Interlude Custom Pack

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pack bought from some people , and they didnt had any problem.

70% DISCOUND FOR ONLY 7 DAYS HARRY UP.

yeah sure you are selling L2Gambit Files they are outdated aswell xD

What ? ofc not .. Firstly i dont have L2Gambit files and what makes you thing that is this pack lol . You checked the files ?

Or from i just show the futures of Gambit , you tell for the Pvp event

Edited by Generic

What ? ofc not .. Firstly i dont have L2Gambit files and what makes you thing that is this pack lol . You checked the files ?

Or from i just show the futures of Gambit , you tell for the Pvp event

because i own the Pack thats why i telling it to you everythink is same inside on your pack so why u dont tell the truth dude its L2Gambit you just changed few things

Nope is not l2gambit . Is created from 0 with acis. And what feature is same lol , one event ?

And you can ask the Creator of the gambit if he sell to me!.

everything is from L2Gambit PvP Informer HTMLS all about Creator of L2Gambit he sold the project two times not 10231 

BTW: And a PvP event:

Every 30 minutes the player with the player with the most Pvp's will be rewarded

Services Manager

Raid Boss Manager When Rb Dies you cannot teleport you should wait till it respawns again to teleport on RB Zone Seems Legit

You Trying to play the smart now ?

Edited by Celestine

htmls ? haahah funny , htmls as i told is from 0 as all the pack. I dont thing that he had red background on the htmls.

Yes cause the pvp event and service manager is same feature on the pack that means that i have this pack ? WTF ? Are you idiot or what ?

And at least go fucking ask the owner , that guy that you bought this pack , if he sold it to me . You come here to tell bullshits cause one event is same , omg

htmls ? haahah funny , htmls as i told is from 0 as all the pack. I dont thing that he had red background on the htmls.

Yes cause the pvp event and service manager is same feature on the pack that means that i have this pack ? WTF ? Are you idiot or what ?

And at least go fucking ask the owner , that guy that you bought this pack , if he sold it to me . You come here to tell bullshits cause one event is same , omg

yeah you change now your Words why you dont tell us about RB Manager Services Manager + PvP Informer that 2 Things was not Inside so you lie everyone can see this i can imagine from your Rage that u sell L2Gambit Files also i never bought a sunch bugy + crapy pack

Edited by Celestine

Lol ? Rb manager , service manager is shared lol , everyone can use it . Are you kidding me now ?

and for the pvp informer is so hard to do it , right ?

So this is the proofs that is l2gambit pack ? service manager and rb manager that everyone can find it ? and yes i tell it i use this 2 shared things as all can use it.

And pvp informer , oh ok , everyone who use pvp informer means that he use l2gambit pack .

Ok !

Edited by Generic

Lol ? Rb manager , service manager is shared lol , everyone can use it . Are you kidding me now ?

nobody kiddings you what i see that i tell you know that im right i have nothing to hide from people but you do