[Discussion]How many times have you been hero.

DreaM

I have been 5 times:

- 3 Tyrant (Can't get 3rd class name :D), on L2Staff/L2Tonic (same server just changed name :S, 100-200 online).

- 1 Adventurer, on L2Lava (old server, 70-80 online).

- 1 Dominator (Can't remember name, anyway there weren't over 60 players online there).

P.S Not any feeding at all. 1 match won unfairly (i still remember it :P), while the other got dc before we start, so i won 6 points like this(L2Tonic).

Well it is, on any mid/high-rate server it isn't even worth being a hero, plus you need a clan to feed you to even have a chance.

I have to agree with you there, on a mid/high rate server there really isnt any difference being or not being a hero. Yes of course you get a glow, some skills and the fancy blue chat. Where that blue chat is now used by all kids from their hero buffers and so on :D Im talking about mid/high rate servers. Anyway I forgot to add 1 more hero.. I was 2 times hero with my Ghost Sential. :)

• 3 weeks later...

54 times with glad.. not much time to play l2 :(

lol with olympiad period 1 month?

i have been hero about 10 times with necro on frozen and few times with shillien templar on some random servers :)

can't count it.... almost every time i log on my test server i set my self to hero.....

seriously thats just another spam topic where ppl can write what they want... its clear u have more chance to be hero on server with 50 players...  if u want to show how pro u are on oly its need hell lot of more player but even then its more luck cause vs some classes u have just 0 chance and so on...

PS: i never care about oly/hero cause its shows nothings at last on HR server ;)

can't count it.... almost every time i log on my test server i set my self to hero.....

seriously thats just another spam topic where ppl can write what they want... its clear u have more chance to be hero on server with 50 players...  if u want to show how pro u are on oly its need hell lot of more player but even then its more luck cause vs some classes u have just 0 chance and so on...

PS: i never care about oly/hero cause its shows nothings at last on HR server ;)

Who told u that those are High Rates btw ? :o