L2Jguard - 11 Months Membership/key

tiguz

As the tittle says I want to sell my l2jguard membership with 11 months left to be used with any java server.

Reason: I stoped my project.

Retail price for 12 months subscription: 99 US$

My price for 11 months: 50 US$

Leave me a msg in box. Thank you!

Edited by tiguz

As the tittle says I want to sell my l2jguard membership with 11 months left to be used with any java server.

Reason: I stoped my project.

Retail price for 12 months subscription: 99 US$

My price for 11 months: 50 US$

Leave me a msg in box. Thank you!

What is your experience with that protection ?

What is your experience with that protection ?

it blocks l2 tower, adrenaline, hl2PeX, PHX, ACP and etc.. It blocks all types of bot programs and clickers etc. Also If you find a program that is working u can ask for them to add to the blocked list.. but i never found anything, for me it always blocked all programs. And it is very light, just need 2-3 files in system folder and ready.

I bought it cause I saw it in many servers with big population like l2 aaron, l2 exhale, l2aDream, l2 mafia and some L2OFF servers too. and in those server i was never able to bot.. so its really tested.

Edited by tiguz

it blocks l2 tower, adrenaline, hl2PeX, PHX, ACP and etc.. It blocks all types of bot programs and clickers etc. Also If you find a program that is working u can ask for them to add to the blocked list.. but i never found anything, for me it always blocked all programs. And it is very light, just need 2-3 files in system folder and ready.

I bought it cause I saw it in many servers with big population like l2 aaron, l2 exhale, l2aDream, l2 mafia and some L2OFF servers too. and in those server i was never able to bot.. so its really tested.

how about login issues? on l2exhale, l2mafia ppl had login issues cuz of l2j guard..

Its a crap as any other guard. Waste of money, bypassable.

Everything is bypassable, thats already known. And no its not waste of money, it will block endeless bot progarms and you can even add more to the list. Of course a few ppl can bypass any bots, but for 95% of your server population, common players, it will do the magic. A brain is not needed to know that.. The few ones who byspass can be jailed, banned by hand cause it will be a small number.

So yea, it s worth as any other antibot, is simple to figure out that the biggest part of the population are not geeks who will waste time bypassing anitbots, they will just run thr bot and get kicked, and wont try again, the end. Thats the reason the antibots always work in every server, unless ure a dumb ass admin who cant even jail few ppl who bypassed. In the end of the day will be much easier to ban a few than have control of an entire server. 

It s apity ppl still need to teach these basic lol

how about login issues? on l2exhale, l2mafia ppl had login issues cuz of l2j guard..

I think that is a matter of testing things before going live... I have never had a problem to login in those servers. Usually these errors occurs cause ppl have corrupted files from old servers etc. But as you can see some of those servers are online and u can login to test...

Its a crap as any other guard. Waste of money, bypassable.

It is still better than lameguard which are not updated for 2 years..

Isnt ?

Edited by krepst

It is still better than lameguard which are not updated for 2 years..

Isnt ?

since l2jguard + lameguard bypass is shared there at mxc, i dont think so 

Basically no matter what / which guard you take. Bypass is shared. For those who rly want to bot, they will, but yeah, you can block average John Smith.

So, basically, it's better to take a shared catsguard and you are done.

Edited by SweeTs

Basically no matter what / which guard you take. Bypass is shared. For those who rly want to bot, they will, but yeah, you can block average John Smith.

So, basically, it's better to take a shared catsguard and you are done.

I doubt it clan block new programs or programs such as HDX, while in l2jguard you can add it to block list and add 999448454 bots more if they are created. Still worth it.