interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Appeal

AkaDumanisT

you really think that DDOS is just for items ? Admins or just people who dont like some specific admin of other project paying a lot of money to destroy other servers/projects ( with DDOS and more ) , in few words ddos is not just for "gib mi itemz or mi ddos u "

I meant that in general but it's clear that you didn't saw my point.

And i doubt Dumanist did something wrong to X or Y,

Too bad he does not have the "skills" to defend vs those wannabe tool-ddosers.

Hilarious how idiotic some kids around here are.

I meant that in general but it's clear that you didn't saw my point.

And i doubt Dumanist did something wrong to X or Y,

Too bad he does not have the "skills" to defend vs those wannabe tool-ddosers.

Hilarious how idiotic some kids around here are.

Isn't about what the owner did.

I got full ddos too..and what i did? I never had conflicts with other owners, never been a bitch to flame others about their work. Alot of kids copied my features and game style and i still ignored them.

And in return, i get random attacks from hell knows who... But for sure, the "bigger" servers are paying those trash guys to keep others down. Greedy motherfuckers who are not able to take players by their own, and forcing them to go there.

If all people was like us, than this game was having a brighter future...but since ddos shits are at any tard...they can simply fck your work for their amusement.... 

As i said and i always say... The community is decreasing and the quality of it is damn bad!

a person with brain will ignore some shitty albanian with some duals. hes making script ddos like anybody from this forum can do and what? nobody cares, let him solo pvp for a while. 

server is fine, only some faggots try to ruin other servers. ignore them and make ur own word.

a person with brain will ignore some shitty albanian with some duals. hes making script ddos like anybody from this forum can do and what? nobody cares, let him solo pvp for a while. 

server is fine, only some faggots try to ruin other servers. ignore them and make ur own word.

agree with you. if you don't like server press alt+x---->exit and let other join it. don't make ddos trashes kids

• 2 years later...