[L2J] L2Mythras

CeluloSSe

Mid rate without forum?

http://forum.l2mythras.eu/

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I will try again .. later.

GL anyway

:you serious?:  :) Last night 

Mid rate without forum?

http://forum.l2mythras.eu/

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I will try again .. later.

GL anyway

Yeah, our site was flooded all night. :)  Guys, pls save your resources, and stop trying to intimidate us! :) Me, personally, i don't give a shit on your hacking/DDOS-ing/Spy-ing attempts! Just because sh1ty/money-servers does not admit that our server is better, that does not mean that we will give up!

They tried to make us seem corrupted, to hack our personal pc, to flood our server, ddos attacks and we are still up! 

And we announce you that we are even planning another project too. Our team will have not one, but 2 servers soon~!!!

And NO, we will not throw on our window thousands of euros to buy hack sh1t like you, we will work hard and develop a new pack for our present and further players!

Send us more clans who try to destroy our work!!! :) They are very usefull untill they raise up, after that, we will ban them offcourse. C'mon guys, the era of a single big balls server "on market" has passed out!

L2Mythras.EU is a project made by players for players... Any other discussion is useless!

www.L2Mythras.EU

JOIN US! PLAY WITH US! STAY WITH US!

P.S.: For those haters who understand our language, from my heart - ALUP ITEGUS

:you serious?:

Edited by CeluloSSe

:you serious?:  :) Last night 

Yeah, our site was flooded all night. :)  Guys, pls save your resources, and stop trying to intimidate us! :) Me, personally, i don't give a shit on your hacking/DDOS-ing/Spy-ing attempts! Just because sh1ty/money-servers does not admit that our server is better, that does not mean that we will give up!

They tried to make us seem corrupted, to hack our personal pc, to flood our server, ddos attacks and we are still up! 

And we announce you that we are even planning another project too. Our team will have not one, but 2 servers soon~!!!

And NO, we will not throw on our window thousands of euros to buy hack sh1t like you, we will work hard and develop a new pack for our present and further players!

Send us more clans who try to destroy our work!!! :) They are very usefull untill they raise up, after that, we will ban them offcourse. C'mon guys, the era of a single big balls server "on market" has passed out!

L2Mythras.EU is a project made by players for players... Any other discussion is useless!

www.L2Mythras.EU

JOIN US! PLAY WITH US! STAY WITH US!

P.S.: For those haters who understand our language, from my heart - ALUP ITEGUS

:you serious?:

played 1-2 weeks, had top gear with my cp,no big oppenents and we left...

Re join and see the population now :) And we are raising daily :) (check our place on HOP/TOPZONE and ask players in game for more objective answers)

www.L2Mythras.EU :)

Join us! Play with us! Stay with us!

You see, some servers made a "trend". Server is opened, players join, players leave, server wipe and admin make  a lot of money. You see L2Mythras is growing because we don't wiped our server when we have had bad times. :) Our server will be not wiped until our players will ask us to do that. :)

I will start an event here: All join L2Mythras and try to find any bug/issue. The one who will find a bug will be rewarded with donor coins worth 15 euros. :) This will make us improve server even more :)

Edited by CeluloSSe

Re join and see the population now :) And we are raising daily :) (check our place on HOP/TOPZONE and ask players in game for more objective answers)

www.L2Mythras.EU :)

Join us! Play with us! Stay with us!

You see, some servers made a "trend". Server is opened, players join, players leave, server wipe and admin make  a lot of money. You see L2Mythras is growing because we don't wiped our server when we have had bad times. :) Our server will be not wiped until our players will ask us to do that. :)

I will start an event here: All join L2Mythras and try to find any bug/issue. The one who will find a bug will be rewarded with donor coins worth 15 euros. :) This will make us improve server even more :)

For this you server is dead xD