[L2J] L2Mythras

CeluloSSe

Lol dudes...read the server stats :))) is 55x exp but 15x drop/spoil :D

If you don't join this server then do not comment :)))

Join and see for yourself...don''t look at what J3lon say...all day he complains...in game and on forums :)

Never listen what other ppl say...is better to see with your own eyes :)

hello guys.

Our clan from Georgia has joined l2mythras.eu . Actually we like everything on this server and we are enjoying the game.

Perfect administration staff, witch always takes care of server. Wish you luck guys and we hope this server will work for a long time. :)  

OFFTOPIC:

all ppl farming? so tell me where/  DV-PI-IT-hb full of bots rly i played  3 days on server and its enough.. after 1 day i  was full 300/1800 so dont tell me that ppl farming

Lol full? I play for 3 days and i don't even have a vesper :) So you are a bot if you made it in 1 day at 15x rate drop/spoil :))))))))))))))))

Let's just ignore him, he is just a frustrated hater :D

ONTOPIC:

The server is great, is worth playing on l2mythras :) As others said, good staff (i know them from their previous server) and a perfect server.

If you login you will see that they really worked on it, is not just another cheap platform you see on most of the servers this days that are made only for donations. I can't wait to collect enough vote coins so i can change them in donator coins :D:D:D:D (great idea btw).

Cya on mythras :)

P.S. @Modre - is your clan international? If yes, are you recruiting? :D

Edited by BenjaminF

ALL OF YOU WERE FANTASTIC LAST NIGHT

GOOD JOB MYTHRAS

OFFTOPIC:

Lol full? I play for 3 days and i don't even have a vesper  :) So you are a bot if you made it in 1 day at 15x rate drop/spoil  :))))))))))))))))

Let's just ignore him, he is just a frustrated hater  :D

ONTOPIC:

The server is great, is worth playing on l2mythras  :) As others said, good staff (i know them from their previous server) and a perfect server.

If you login you will see that they really worked on it, is not just another cheap platform you see on most of the servers this days that are made only for donations. I can't wait to collect enough vote coins so i can change them in donator coins  :D:D:D:D (great idea btw).

Cya on mythras  :)

P.S. @Modre - is your clan international? If yes, are you recruiting?  :D

Wellcome to Mythras Benjamin! I hope you will love our new project! ENJOY!  :)

Constantly 900+ Online in Prime time!

We did it guyz!

L2Mythras - WebPage

L2Mythras on Facebook

L2Mythras Forum

L2Mythras Team wishes you Merry Christmas!

L2_MYTHRAS_CHRISTMAS_2_0.jpg

Edited by CeluloSSe

AntQueen PvP yesterday, 25.12.2015 :D

Shot00123.jpg

Shot00127.jpg

Shot00107.jpg

Join L2Mythras - a server made by players for players!

really ? this is the 900+ online ???

35348621591058527601.jpg

One Of the best servers i even play :) really   much online a lot of pvp  fun epics sieges TW   active staff  zero coruption  everythink are really awesome  today server have 1k + online on sieges :) and ppl still join ! so JOIN WITH US ! 

From the day i entered lineage 2 Mythras i was kinda nervous because (it was my first time on H5) so i didnt really knew what im going to face .But i was also excited on that im playing a server that i know i'll totally like! :P

once i entered and i created my character i was confused about everything. (About Experiencing and everything) but mythras was there for me! had some level helper %50 more and i followed their guide! i reached level 80 in NO TIME! :)

Since the adena was kinda farm i was with A grade Armor (DC) / A Grade Jewels / and a Homu Acu (cause it has SA'ed Weapons in the GM Shop!) That didnt kept me down though and because i saw that this server rocks i started farming alot! even with a homu! :D i finally reached on having an Arcana mace (Acu)! by that time i met a guy called HellSpawn that was really generous and he GIFTED me one VESPER Noble Armor! i couldnt Believe it! :D :D

I Created my clan invited hellspawn and started growing... took me some days to gather enough members to fix the clan from the Event that CeluloSSe says in the forums! but i did it .. i had finally my own clan Lv. 10 and 40k Points in order to spend them wise.. so i did .. i puted clan skills inside it! .

in the mean time ive made some friends that helped me alot and trust me ! inside this server most people are really helpful and friendly! 

As my clan was growing the server was growing too!! i entered around 400 players and in like 2 days the server was rised up to 800!! i couldnt believe this :P

Days passed / Members left (clan) / Lost Siege (by an alt clan Noob ikr) / created some more stuff by crafting 

Today i was in the mood to write this message in order you people of MxC to see how great this server is! GM's are Really helpful and Player-Friendly ! they will help you ,Listen to your Advises about the server and they might even put them in-game! 

Server is still growing ! 1000+ players today . i was one of them . now my brother is completing my place since i'm in my Holidays and im not playing lineage 2 :P

People Trust me ! lineage 2 Mythras has many more stuff that you need to be in-game in order to see!! 

MsSweety :)

JOIN , TRY , PLAY ! 

<3 Mythras <3 

http://www.l2mythras.eu/

Edited by sasisma