=Source=

Yes, we will and at start added Item event you can find it in Dianne npc (shop event) you must click on this item 10% chance to get dreadbane (6 day's live event). More information about this event soon.

so you will keep agu? Oo that mean you have extender source:D or who sell it :)

You should better ask how the heck did he find that old code from the site (Pvp/heroes still exists as names )... 3 server exists... Lets go for 4rth!

DansGame

Edited by bravetobe

1 more gold server... Rofl. They aint enough ...

At least this one has the old site.  O0

I hate u Trance  :okey:

l2j , i worked for those guys on some bugs, they do not know shit , they do not have shit, another l2 trance pack :)

its not trance pack its c6 off buyed official orginal files screen coming l2off.png

1 Day , 11 hour left to open server

Nice information,i'll give a try gl. btw how many do you expect on in g.open?

Edited by lolisre

Nice information,i'll give a try gl. btw how many do you expect on in g.open?

allready +200 waiting

https://www.facebook.com/l2gold.org

Edited by =Source=

allready +200 waiting

https://www.facebook.com/l2gold.org

hm....any proof that 200+waiting?. I can see your fb posts has only 1 to 3 likes.Forum 0 activity.Also i haven't see this server in any other site.probably lack of advertising

1st of all getting copy pasted the old site's code (btw 0 links work),and there are already heroes/rbs alive etc.U just found somewhere old site's code

2nd,u open a server with random files and u want to "revive" a server with a similar name w/o having the old database.So whats all about?U just want to open a server with 0 people inside.There are already 3 servers with "Original" tag in their names.Whats the point of opening new golds anyways?

3rd "relive".Opening a server with starting from 0,and at the same time ur site has names etc.Noone will play because its like u r making fun of them

4rth This fb site is "liked" by 150 people just because it was too old.U just deleted the old announcements and u created new.

Edited by bravetobe

4rth This fb site is "liked" by 150 people just because it was too old.U just deleted the old announcements and u created new.

It's like by 150 but his post get only 1-2 likes.Check it.I think too that it has big chance of failure.Anyway i am still wondering why open delayed for one more day..Btw..Why server is not on any vote site?how do you expect some more ppl to join?

Edited by lolisre

we changed the opening time on 18:00, from morning we sleeping and i think we are busy

Btw,thanks for the info,hope this gold will have a good open,good luck tho,and let's see.

i joined the server and it was so baddddddddd , it even didnt have 20 online omg!

Edited by MrPro*