=Source=

The server is not even close L2OFF. It's the pack that Trance shared. It has many bugs. I joined the server. Online players between 15-25. They made some event of exp. Free exp for everyone, they spawn a lot of mats in players inventory. 1st hour, players already have a lot of S grade ++items, and they didnt farm anything.

This is a total fail. They didnt advertise it at all. It didn't even dissapoint me because i knew this was going to be a fail.

The server is not even close L2OFF. It's the pack that Trance shared. It has many bugs. I joined the server. Online players between 15-25. They made some event of exp. Free exp for everyone, they spawn a lot of mats in players inventory. 1st hour, players already have a lot of S grade ++items, and they didnt farm anything.

This is a total fail. They didnt advertise it at all. It didn't even dissapoint me because i knew this was going to be a fail.

i joij too the server is big failll!!!!!!!!!!! with lot bugs omg close it

You are here just for spam we dont care.

fresh start

12049134_752073894938222_779694500593310

One day ago

12191513_752398541572424_744052103625829

About spamers we don't care who got problem come and join on server to check! bull shit and stopping lie people.

on Mxc They have always been spammers and will be

server got few issues and it is not completed as the real Gold many features are missing , but the gm team is active and cares about their community the problem is that they didnt do any advertise at all so their community is very low . They have about 30 people max , i played there had some fun and now i left :D wish you the best ! x2 +16 bows for +17 boom...

LDrIw2j.jpg

1st of all,grand opening supposed to be 25/10 (Read the first post) .After the 15 people online ,somehow it became "beta" and it announced AGAIN the grand opening for 7/11.Let me mention in this point that he deleted everything about the grand opening at 25/10,except this topic.(I didnt make research,but everything looks like edited everywhere since 26/10)

http://l2-gold.cc/

Also,the owner of the topic(admin) stated that its L2OFF .Its L2J.

Last but not least,thats an example of the "effort" that site/server has.(Just copy paste the a couple of sentences in the start under the countdown).

"As you all know by now this is the original l2gold server (interlude) which stays alive and with no wipes the new owners are obliged to do the best they can so that this server remains the best ever made in lineage 2 the many updates after the merge that took place in 2015 prove that we always listen to our players and change things to make gameplay better and the server more interesting"

The site mislead everyone who read it.Its refered to no wiped gold+ merge (with what)."We listen to our players".Since when?U open a NEW server.Not the old one.

Im not sure if thats allowed or not... Imo thats a homemade server/site,with just changes the dates (2010->2015).

That merge was refered to the C4-C6 gold ,before 10 years.Thats an example of time spent on this project.

Dunno...

Good luck

Edited by NoMatterWhat

• Vision changed the title to [L2J] L2Gold
  • Vision locked this topic