hellbound [L2Off] L2 Ark

scrubs

Wq9w9CC.png

CoLTs63.pngChronicle
We're running our server with Interlude C6, and of course it's running with L2OFF files.

If you do not like Interlude, check back in a month or two, we might have another Hellbound server then

Xgj3Ht4.pngRates

XP, SP, Spoil and Drop: 35x
Adena: 1x 
(We have adjusted the prices of items in our GM shops, we believe 1x will keep the Adena as a balanced currency)

oGs7Qwt.pngEnchantment
Safe enchant Weapon: +3
Safe enchant Armor: +3 (+4 on full armors)
Max enchant Weapon: +16
Max enchant Armor: +16

OgIG6KW.pngSpawn Protection
Once you spawn, you're protected for 120 seconds.
If you move, use a skill or use an item then the spawn protection will stop

QBwk1B9.pngAutomatic Features
We've arranged so your character will automatically pick up drops from normal mobs.
Drops from Raid Bosses will have to be picked up manually.

Skills are automatically learned.

We also have automatic offline shops. 
Simply set up your shop and log out, and your offline shop will be active for 12 hours

5rKyKx0.pngNPC Buffer
There's an NPC buffer in all of our main towns: Aden, Giran and Goddard.
It supplies Prophet Buffs, Songs and Dances for a small fee.

UVDaQcb.pngGlobal Gatekeeper
Every town has a Global Gatekeeper.
This takes you to all popular Interlude locations including our PvP zones.

hbaIoQy.png GM Shop
There's a GM shop in all of our main towns: Aden, Giran and Goddard.
This shop has everything you need. Soulshots, Weapons, Armors, Potions and much more.

gMwr576.png Raid Tokens
Raid tokens is a special item that only drops from Raid Bosses that are lvl 76 or higher.
Collect them and trade them in at the Raid Token shop which you can find in Aden, Giran and Goddard.

Lgq6ynY.pngOlympiad
The olympiad is ongoing every month.
Meaning if you become a hero you will have your hero status for 1 month.

gRPQRG1.pngSiege
Sieges are every Saturday.
In the starting months of L2 Ark, we will only have sieges of Gludio, Innadril, Oren and Aden castles.
Once we reach enough amount of players and clans, then we will add more castles which will also run on Saturdays

9UzynHB.pngPvP Zone
You can PvP/PK anywhere except towns.
If you wish to PvP without the risk of getting karma, loose experience or having to run back for buffs then our PvP zone in Primeval Isle is just for you!

qnbNvoE.pngFarming Zones
If you wish to farm for adena, book of giants, rare scrolls of enchantments and Top Grade lifestones.

Then Lair of Antharas and Monastery of Silence is where you should go.

Edited by scrubs

Another shity server ho is trying to make euros from l2 . . .

If we were focused on making money of this project, we would:

• Have customized weapons and armors
  • Have higher rates
  • Wouldn't care about in game economy balance
  • Have boss jewels and other "donations only" items in the donation shop

You can get anything in the donation shop without donating, simply by Rare drops or buying with Raid Tokens.

If you have any other concerns, please let me hear them and I'll try to make it a bit more clearer.

Edited by scrubs

New campaign

One lucky new member will win 100 euros on our opening day, 7th of November.

All you have to do in order to be eligible to win the prize is to become a member on our forum: http://l2ark.com/forum

8gtMsKS.png

31 days left until our server opens its doors!

And 31 days until one lucky player wins 100 euro!
Are you feeling lucky?

All you have to do is to join our forum, and you're automatically in the run for the money! 

Some might think that we are crazy with 1x Adena rate on a 35x exp/sp rated server.

This would indeed be very crazy if we didn't adjust the prices in our GM shop.

We have seen so many servers saying they are balanced and yet the economy of the game is influenced, which often results in the need of having "Gold Bars".

On L2 Ark, Adena will actually be a currency that has value.

Want an example?

An S Grade weapon with SA will cost you 1 million Adena.

Sounds like nothing? We'll see about that.

29 days until the grand opening!

If we were focused on making money of this project, we would:

• Have customized weapons and armors
  • Have higher rates
  • Wouldn't care about in game economy balance
  • Have boss jewels and other "donations only" items in the donation shop
You can get anything in the donation shop without donating, simply by Rare drops or buying with Raid Tokens.

If you have any other concerns, please let me hear them and I'll try to make it a bit more clearer.

Much better to add donations on mid servers, not in hr.

Im sooo bored to read this - we open this server for players, not for donations bla bla bla.

Such guys as u ruin l2, coz offering money. Ofering money for a game... lol.

Besides, if u invest $ in ur server, u wanna get it back + get some. That mean u will add donations for mb items/epics/augs/bless/cews or mb smth else.

I can say - we are not corrupted. Yea, ofc, u invest money, just to make ppl happy? Pffff

Much better to add donations on mid servers, not in hr.

Im sooo bored to read this - we open this server for players, not for donations bla bla bla.

Such guys as u ruin l2, coz offering money. Ofering money for a game... lol.

Besides, if u invest $ in ur server, u wanna get it back + get some. That mean u will add donations for mb items/epics/augs/bless/cews or mb smth else.

I can say - we are not corrupted. Yea, ofc, u invest money, just to make ppl happy? Pffff

Hi Tommy.

I think you've misunderstood what I meant.

Of course we have donations, otherwise a server can't stay alive (unless the owner has too much cash anyway).

What I mean is that if we were ONLY doing this for money, then our donation shop would look a lot different.

Having things that players think is unfair but donators love, like Raid Boss jewels etc.

In our case, we decided to play it fair with donations and only have items that you can get in game with raid tokens or rare drops in our farming zones.

Raid Boss jewels are not possible to donate for as we think that will ruin PvP moments outside these major raids between clans which I remember from my old days of playing L2, was the best ones.

And it is true, we want to make people happy.

I personally find joy in hosting/creating things that I can then see grow and get popular.

Others like playing games, it makes them happy. If you choose to believe this or not, that's your choice.

Greetings.

We are focusing this weekend on sorting out the main features which will then enable us to choose a date for Open Beta.

For more information and further discussions, please join our forum.

http://l2ark.com/forum

Dear friends.

After a weekend of non stop developing, we're now ready to give you a date for our Open Beta phase.

Open Beta will start on Friday 16th of October and end on Sunday 25th of October.
Specific times when the server will open/close is not yet decided, but the dates are set.

Please note that open beta will be run on our test server.
Accounts, characters, items etc will all be wiped out on the 25th of October when Open Beta phase has ended.

This phase purpose is mainly for testing reasons.
We want to test the resources of our servers and most importantly the game play.

We will release the open beta patch files to the public on the 16th of October.

Please continue to spread the word about us!

And dont forget to join our forum in order to win 100 euro! 
http://www.l2ark.com/forum

I've just read about all these new servers launching, and they estimate 3900+ players here and 1000+ players there.

Maybe they count NPCs as players, if so then we have 7000+ estimated already in closed beta.

L2 Ark will not publish any "estimates" until we have proven facts.
Why start of your new server with a lie?

That should really tell the players a lot about what they are joining.

My point is, be wise when you choose your server, don't fall for false estimates.