[Report] Spammers

Guest Elfocrash

newbie 'spammer',i know he just got 2 posts,but still replies like 'omg','thnx' are consider as spam ones especially if they are in topics that there is a post count and the member cant see the content of topic.

Profile of powercheats.

Last posts.

He spammed the whole l2j section with replies like 'nice','thnx' etc.

Profile of heliocs.

Last posts.

He mostly spammed in [share] Lineage II Develop [L2J Server]

picture;

29f9iet.png

Report Goddess for full spam (4 invalid posts) check all the page.--> here

Report DejaVu. for spam with troll song not the first time and flamming with out reason

leave my fish alone BITCH
check --> here and --> here

Report Goddess for full spam check here

Report DejaVu. for spam with troll song not the first time and flamming with out reason  check here and here

Full spam? You lost your mind? You were the one disrespectuflly telling me to go wash dishes as like that's what i'm been created for. You're the one to be rasistic the whole topic, threatening me or anyone else for being reported. This is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You'll need to learn the definition of the word "spam" before you accuse anyone into it. Grow up before you throw up reports that you can't even defend or stand by at them. Someone should punish this guy for wrongly accussing people and hate act crime. Do me a favor.

P.S.: Since when i can't express my opinion when you asked for it on your pathethic topic? I've been here longer than you'll be, i'm pretty aware of what's spamming and what i can be punished for. As i said, do me a favor and quit.

newbie spammer,spam with words like 'bravoo for your work','wow nice','likeee' etc.Also,most of his spam replies are pure undigs.

Profile of asimakis97.

Last posts.

Brzoza he spam Diabloooooooooo everywhere for example here:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=238791.0

Here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=163795.1185

And i don't know where else ;)