Do you want Guests to view forum?

Maxtor

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Guests to view forum?

• Yes.
    • No.Only registered users.

I have disabled for security reasons, and for preventing googlebot to index this site. What you think?

From the one side, in 3-4 mins, you can leech the whole forum by making an account, so accounts are not needed. From the other side, accounts are needed, so we will know what is happening in here xD.

So No. Only registered users :D :D

Well guyz i also believe that only the registered users should be able to see the topic but a leecher could easily make an account... I cant see the problem to make an account in five minutes so you can see everything in the forum... How about a post limit... And some rules about posting (so we can prevent spaming and if someone spams we delete his spam topics and we ban him for a period)...

Well guyz i also believe that only the registered users should be able to see the topic but a leecher could easily make an account... I cant see the problem to make an account in five minutes so you can see everything in the forum... How about a post limit... And some rules about posting (so we can prevent spaming and if someone spams we delete his spam topics and we ban him for a period)...

he is right. and my opinion is that u should make premium users to view the nice and working exploits so we wont have leachers like me ^.-    (just kidding ofcourse)

• 2 years later...

Yes.

Btw, you all say no, if they will regist to see only one Topic, they will regist and then leave the forum, so the admin must delete all the Inactive accounts and that will take work, if u make it free, they will see topics that they wanna see and they will reg.

That's my oppinion