L2.exe Windows 10

L2.exe from Interlude client won't launch on Windows 10.
Windows 10 were officially released today.

I tried compatibility with WIndows 7,8,Vista,XP and still is not running. On Task Manager is there says Running.. but nothing happens.
Anyone knows how to fix it?

Is the server running l2jguard or something similar ?

Edit: Just tried to run it as well but same result, it's probably because L2 is old so it's probably not supported by W10

Edited by Grim.

Yep, that's what I thought too.. I think its the file nwindow.dll, there was the same problem with WIndows 8.
Some private servers updated that nwindow.dll file though so their players could join.
Anyway, Im back to 8.1 for now I may upgrade again to 10 later on.. I liked them really much :)

i see no reason why would anyone move from windows7 as long its supported by microsoft,

unless you masturbate to new shit looks of interface :D

That's now what I asked for by the way..

And yes I prefer more windows 8/10 because 7 are more childish, too many glossy effects in my opinion..

* It's my personal opinion, so don't go and reply why 7 are better from 8/10, I was just asking for help about a problem I encountered on Windows 10

Edited by Strain

i see no reason why would anyone move from windows7 as long its supported by microsoft,

unless you masturbate to new shit looks of interface :D

w10 is 3x faster than w7

at lol i got +150 more fps with w10 

every h5 work at w10,

:dat:  :dat:  :dat:

Yeah, wanted to point that out too.

Here's the list of [unmodified] clients that work on Windows 10:

2002 Alpha, C0 Beta, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, Gracia Epilogue, Freya, HF, GoD/Tauti, GD, GDL, Epeisodion/Valiance, Ertheia, IO.

Okay, let's try something different.

Let's try to get as much attention as possible on this post in the microsoft support center to see if microsoft will do something then :)

(Just click on "Me too" below the post there)

I read somewhere that is the "Themida/Packed" that cause the issue.

I'm looking for a unpack L2 (CT1.5), if someone have this file :  l2_disablenc-hb.rar (made by fyyre) on his HardDrive, a reupload would be nice :)
Original link http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/old/l2/l2_disablenc-hb.rar (dead) was found in http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/old/l2/lineage2.html (alive).