Windows 10 Lineage 2

I can run it now. Here's a dsetup.dll for h5 that works with win10

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04052290650225861445

Thanks man, life saver(fix for windows 8.1 too)

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm have installed on my PC windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (Build: 10074). I have install Lineage 2 (Interlude) but run as background and don't start!

MMAgseJ.png

Someone have idea or can fix? I have try and run compatibility with windows 8,7,xp,vista but nothing.

Add me on Facebook i send you System Cleaner for windows 10 Interlude :D !! and enjoy!! Or send me message in Gmail aristotelis187@gmail.com i send you the system rar. 

• 2 months later...

This is the final revision of the system.

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/drDnpwAf/file.html

06 Aug 2015

BUMP. Stop asking everywhere for it.

Edited by Trance

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

when i tried to run L2.exe show me this error

2016.9.23 08:13:48
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2661 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 (6909)

Assertion failed: GIsDynamicRecompile || GIsEditor || GetSuperClass() || this==UObject::StaticClass() [File:.\UnClass.cpp] [Line: 857]

History: UClass::Bind <- (Class LineageMonstersTex.death_knight) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (death_knight 131721437) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (death_knight_t00 131721437) <- ULinkerLoad::Create <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture LineageMonstersTex.Death_Knight_T00 NULL) <- UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

any information?

• 3 weeks later...

guys i tried everything but the problem still exists, the lineage 2 gracia final running in background ... any solution ?

Edited by christos-pap@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...

Hello there guys, is there any fix/patch for Lineage II Gracia FInal ? I'm running Windows 10 Professional x64 -- Version: 10.0.14393 -- Build: 14393.

When i run l2.exe all i get is the task running as i can see from Task Manager but i don't get any GUI/Interface of Lineage..i hope i don't have to switch back to an older OS (e.g Windows 7)

Thanks in advance :-)

Edited by panoulis13

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

so many "smart" answers and chating amoung topic but 0 solutions just share the damn file/s whats need to update for win10 or just stop spam just to make posts

As far as I understand, thanks to all the telemetry features, Microsoft is monitoring misuse, or let's say "borderline/intentional malfunction" usage of their operating system components. Whatever workaround you design today, MS will go out of the way and counter-fix it, because the OS is not supposed to work that way.

By now, there have been 3 or 4 counter-fixes by Microsoft itself to patch various workarounds (read: bug abuse) for running Prelude to C4 on Windows 10. It's high time to give up. Just run a VM with some unsupported Windows (e.g. XP) and you won't have any problems.

Edited by _dev_

Hello, I have installed on my PC windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (Build: 10074). I have install Lineage 2 (Interlude) but run as background and don't start!

MMAgseJ.png

Someone have idea or can fix? I have try and run compatibility with windows 8,7,xp,vista but nothing.

i have windows 10 and all clients runs fine, c3 c4 c5 interlude high five helios etc...

look fwd what you did, system patch, is a fresh l2 installed or is folder copy from the previous windows?

there are tools like CFF explorer to see if is any problem inside .exe file

did you disable windows defender ?

btw i had similar problem in past maybe change the build i have W10 OS Version:10.0.14393 N/A Build 14393

not mentioning i must update to a new build, but beside that everything works fine

delete windows , Ubuntu better

you are stupid arent ya ?

ubuntu is a load of crap, debian is much better

but aside that linux is not for playing lineage 2

and very often when kernel update you lost xorg gui... so do not recommend that load of shit is only for ppl who like to dev OS

plus contributions around the world made ubuntu so unstable so mess that i preffer debian so far

i will recall youre stupid arent you ?

i have windows 10 and all clients runs fine, c3 c4 c5 interlude high five helios etc...

look fwd what you did, system patch, is a fresh l2 installed or is folder copy from the previous windows?

there are tools like CFF explorer to see if is any problem inside .exe file

did you disable windows defender ?

btw i had similar problem in past maybe change the build i have W10 OS Version:10.0.14393 N/A Build 14393

not mentioning i must update to a new build, but beside that everything works fine

How can it be possible? I have exact same version of Windows (updated, LTSB ed.) but none of <= Interlude clients are working. So, maybe fresh L2 installation may solve this problem? If what you're saying is true, there is a good chance to figure out where is the problem, if you are ready to help. We can compare logs of various programs including WinDbg, Dependency Walker and Process Monitor, but first I will try fresh installation of L2 and will check the CFF tool you mentioned.

Edited by NSp

i have windows 10 and all clients runs fine, c3

Current non-preview version is 1703, don't lag behind.

C4/C5 is a joke, because to play that you must anyway disable csauth2, that's why everyone is playing those with custom clients that use prelude authentication instead of csauth2 gate.

Regarding C3 - there are a lot of versions, so I'm sure some will work. What about Prelude? C1? C2?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics