Interlude Pack For Mid Rate Server

I need one Inderlude pack for mid rate server x25-x75 I want to check all the q of the server and a lot of things ... thats mean i want to test the server 1-2 weeks before i buy it... pm me here if you have one !

buy lucera2 if u want all q to work the 99% of ru servers using lucera2 files and they never had problems its a bit expensive but it worth they money its my opinion good luck with your search

buy lucera2 if u want all q to work the 99% of ru servers using lucera2 files and they never had problems its a bit expensive but it worth they money its my opinion good luck with your search

well all i can say is to disagree , quite sucky support , not everything working as it should, skill formula is a drama.. just my opinion 

well all i can say is to disagree , quite sucky support , not everything working as it should, skill formula is a drama.. just my opinion 

i respect your Opinion but it just was my opinion my friends never had any problem also iR00T Offered good Support but for now i dont know

also acis is good too but u need to work on it if u wanna build a good server :)

No offence mate, but i wouldn't suggest anyone to buy these files.

There are well known files, but still your quests are in python which is "unacceptable".

//Edit

Trusted person, don't be afraid to make a deal with him.

Edited by `iAndre