Clans that are currently recruting of the the top of my head..

​BloodPledge (idk about them)

​TroubleMakers (Some members left)

​FourSeasons (idk about them)

​Malkavian (Under dissolve)

​Illegals (idk for illegals but they gonna start leaving because they are hunted like rats from TroubleMakers, wont last forever)

​Tygryski (Left)

BloodPledge status:

Currently recruting

​TroubleMakers status:

We are also recruiting active supports (ee/bp/wc/ol/bd/sws) and active melees (daggers/archers/warriors/tanks).

​FourSeason status:

Recruiting afaik

​Tygryski status:

​Yesterday i spoke with them, they are on vacations (most of them). They didn't quit

​Malkavian status:

​Their Leader (Glerokh) is on vacations. Still recruiting, they won't stop war (check the forum)

​Illegals status:

​Disolving, their leader quit server I think.

​My point is, if you want a server that's goning to be around for more than a month come and join. If you only care about max pop, join the latest trend and have fun :)

Edited by Key

​My point is, if you want a server that's goning to be around for more than a month come and join. If you only care about max pop, join the latest trend and have fun :)

My point is that, in a low rate with 100 active people you cant play. There is no fun at all.

The populatioon is well over 100 people but I get it if you wanna leave because there is no mass pvps or epic sieges yet. Right now there's only one strong clan but that will change as more people join. I'm sure more clans will return to l2dawn when all other servers close due to lack of donations..

Edited by Key

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! :D

We've been working on the server a lot lately, and a lot of updates are about to come in the near future.

A constantly growing community deserves all our attention, so as a first major update, we added NEW HATS!

Full topic here: http://www.l2thedawn.com/showthread.php?tid=1037

A little preview:

3.jpg

8.jpg

18.jpg

PS: It's been 4.5 months since our grand opening. Server is doing better and better every day, 99.9% uptime, at least 2 GM hosted events in every week. Join us, you won't regret it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When I first played  the server it was new and had a low population. Yesterday, I was on youtube and there was a video about this server. It got me interested to check it again. The server has been open for a year, which kills all other interlude servers. I am currently playing this server, and it's pretty nice since I can find English speaking people which is very rare for me since I am from the US. I highly recommend this server now. It still needs more population but the gms have done a great job! There is a letter event going on right now, come join the fun!

Edited by unkynd

v55xA0j.png

Dear L2Dawn family member!

We are excited to let you know, that the best low rate Interlude server Dawn has reached the 1 year online anniversary milestone!

As a result, we are sending you this invitation to our celebration that is going to last for 1 week. Check below for the awesome details of the ceremony:

Interactive Events

Join the spree of interactive GM run events starting from 2016 - 05 - 08 to 2016 - 05 - 16 which include player favourites: deathmatch, team-deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, hide'n'seek, quiz and many more! Claim prizes such as event coins, cosmetics, striders, name colors and many more!

New Accounts

All new accounts created from 2016 - 05 - 09 (past the server weekly maintenance) to 2016 - 05 - 16 are going to receive free buff chests for both the mages and the warriors and the teleport scrolls to major towns!*

* Buff chests and scrolls are not tradeable. Teleport scrolls last for 30 days.

Coming back to Dawn?

All accounts that have been inactive for more than 1 month will receive a free gift - an event coin when returning to the server starting from 2016 - 05 - 08 to 2016 - 05 - 16.

Donations 20% off!

Get those beautiful hair accessories, buff chests, name colours by saving 20% of each donation!

8b819af8-83e1-4623-8695-4002cb388df6.png

Join the celebration and prepare for many more years on the

L2Dawn!

Visit

Our Website:

http://l2dawn.com

Our Forums:

http://l2thedawn.com

Make An Account:

http://l2dawn.com/register

• 2 months later...

L2Dawn is now online for over 1 year and continues to maintain a really high population of over 700 active players (excluding (!) boxes and shops). It is never late to start on L2Dawn and enjoy what L2 is really about: fun and friendly interaction with other players!

• 3 months later...